Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

On 17/04/2019 at 14:12, Darvel legend said:

Darvel are delighted to announce that Keir Knapp has agreed to join the club for 2019/2020 season .

keir will be a great addition to the club where his undeniable ability has been admired by junior clubs for many years .

Keir had several clubs chasing his signature so we are delighted he has chosen Darvel .

welcome to the club keir 

Unbelievable player and brilliant bloke.

Great signing.

7 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I can assure not one player has been offered or has been given anywhere near 200 plus a week

Kier knapp , your player now Mick , lol , knew you were going to get him , massive coup , friendship and duo respect probably swayed it for you. Off course with some BUDO as well,exciting times ahead for darvel , might become a fan next year hahaha. 

Out of order Darvel announcing this signing before Shortlees season is over. Going for the league and another cup. This could seriously derail there chances now. Darvel should of shown them a bit of respect by leaving it till end of May imo. 

Out of order Darvel announcing this signing before Shortlees season is over. Going for the league and another cup. This could seriously derail there chances now. Darvel should of shown them a bit of respect by leaving it till end of May imo. 
Only the Knapp signing??? What about the other ones they have announced? You have to assume Knapp gave permission for it to be shared.

Guest Mick Kennedy
6 minutes ago, wingwaa said:

The club received permission to announce the signing 

7 minutes ago, wingwaa said:

Aye it had some affect on the colville boys on Monday night wondering where they are playing next season 

Guest Mick Kennedy
18 minutes ago, iPhone said:

You would say that.

I have no need to tell lies, if the club could afford to pay that I wouldn’t deny it. 

Lol, 70 grand, or even higher as a budget has been mentioned by quite a few people around the amateur and junior game, it has got to have been mentioned somewhere, btw I'm not having a dig, if the club have it then best of luck, nothing wrong with improving the team if your able to do it

Guest Mick Kennedy
4 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Lol, 70 grand, or even higher as a budget has been mentioned by quite a few people around the amateur and junior game, it has got to have been mentioned somewhere, btw I'm not having a dig, if the club have it then best of luck, nothing wrong with improving the team if your able to do it

I will let jim answer question on the budget mate. But I can assure it ain’t 70k or higher 

7 minutes ago, PatnaDunty said:

Pretty sure other clubs have spoken to boys and signed them for next season. But they’ve kept it under wraps. Total lack of class. And you pipping up all the time will no help the cause. You and Legend will cause more harm than good.

Not exactly your problem what they do...or maybe it's a bit of jealousy 

13 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Mate I won’t be saying what the budget is as that’s our business but it’s nowhere near 70k and that’s the last I will Answer this one 

9 minutes ago, PatnaDunty said:

Pretty sure other clubs have spoken to boys and signed them for next season. But they’ve kept it under wraps. Total lack of class. And you pipping up all the time will no help the cause. You and Legend will cause more harm than good.

And probably craigmark have spoken to our players and that’s fine , thats the way football works 

Guest Mick Kennedy
48 minutes ago, PatnaDunty said:

Piping up I’ve been asked a question and I’ve answered it. I don’t know what happened before I came to Darvel but I have been totally respectful on this, I have done no harm and intend to do no harm. I will do what I think is in best interest do the club. I will stay on it and answer any question until I take over so there aren’t any Mis understanding as there has been then I will come off as soon as I take over. 

Edited by Mick Kennedy