Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Stop the nonsense DL

Eddie has agreed to join another club- not in the Premier League

We wish him and you well next season he will be a great addition to the great squad that yous are building 

If would be good if he can now just concentrate on our last 8 games 

Andy 

St Roch's 

6 minutes ago, 21stcenturyboy said:

Stop the nonsense DL

Eddie has agreed to join another club- not in the Premier League

We wish him and you well next season he will be a great addition to the great squad that yous are building 

If would be good if he can now just concentrate on our last 8 games 

Andy 

St Roch's 

Andy I’ve no said Eddie has signed with darvel ,  u knew we were interested in him but I’ve shown a bit of Respect to st rochs this evening by no mentioning Eddie ferns , my post cannae see us landing him was about big mcd at colville 

Edited by Darvel legend
Wrong club

Ok mate ', I thought It was bout Eddy

He joins you with our best wishes and hope he does well  PS - we will match whatever you offer McD lol

We need to get enough points to consolidate in this league and we will need Eddie to help us - just thought it was becoming a bit of a side show

Ps well done on Saturday

7 minutes ago, 21stcenturyboy said:

Ok mate ', I thought It was bout Eddy

He joins you with our best wishes and hope he does well  PS - we will match whatever you offer McD lol

We need to get enough points to consolidate in this league and we will need Eddie to help us - just thought it was becoming a bit of a side show

Ps well done on Saturday

and all the best to you guys rest of this season and next  , i know we have fallen out over this one saturday night which i didnt like  and you also know it wasnt easy for us to land him because of yourselves and other major clubs but eddie ferns is a major coup for us , top guy and top player 

and all the best to you guys rest of this season and next  , i know we have fallen out over this one saturday night which i didnt like  and you also know it wasnt easy for us to land him because of yourselves and other major clubs but eddie ferns is a major coup for us , top guy and top player 
Did Eddie ferns play on sat against darvel? If so where as I don't remember seeing someone of this great talent of which he is spoken about?

4 minutes ago, who at all the depays said:
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Did Eddie ferns play on sat against darvel? If so where as I don't remember seeing someone of this great talent of which he is spoken about?

He was on holiday at the weekend 

1 hour ago, who at all the depays said:
6 hours ago, Ceejayar said:
Great addition to Darvel, shows Mick’s pulling power as I’m sure we wouldn’t have offered the highest wages out there.

Your sure? Money darvel is offering is massively high.

I’m positive.

50 minutes ago, who at all the depays said:
56 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:
Depends what u think is massively high, am sure it's not as much as u think emoji6.png

200 plus a week is high. I'm sure it is as I know

Just a drop in the ocean to Darvel with all the money they get from advertising boards....

Guest Mick Kennedy
9 hours ago, who at all the depays said:
10 hours ago, Darvel Dave said:
Depends what u think is massively high, am sure it's not as much as u think emoji6.png

200 plus a week is high. I'm sure it is as I know

I can assure not one player has been offered or has been given anywhere near 200 plus a week

22 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Darvel are delighted to announce that Keir Knapp has agreed to join the club for 2019/2020 season .

keir will be a great addition to the club where his undeniable ability has been admired by junior clubs for many years .

Keir had several clubs chasing his signature so we are delighted he has chosen Darvel .

welcome to the club keir 

Great signing.. Is there any truth in billy mason following knapp as a coach?