Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

2 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Great addition to Darvel, shows Mick’s pulling power as I’m sure we wouldn’t have offered the highest wages out there.

Was on our list pretty sure we were one off the teams who mist out Ginto rates him very highly as well dare say he would have came in especially when he knows what league we are gonna be in if he hadn't already

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Eddie Ferns is still a registered St Roch's player, and they are the only team who can register his signature for next season at this stage. If any team were to announce that he has signed for them just now then that would be disrespectful to St Roch's, and I doubt Eddie would want to disrespect St Roch's in any way.

I've been told he is leaving and has signed for a junior club

And been told others are leaving who are not at our standard no doubt by a coach or manager on twitter 

I never asked the team just if it was another junior team and it was will no doubt to somebody in the top flight who are good 

Just now, wylieboy said:

What a signing for Darvel class player who I'm sure was being chased by many junior clubs

Great signing was one of first names I thought off trying to bring for the juniors if we could have got him

Lots off people were saying he would not go though shows you what they know,maybe it's a case of just asking some of the better ammy guys

All you got to lose is them saying no and that is nothing just have to ask there not gonna ask you unless there ex senior wanting to continue to play

And been told others are leaving who are not at our standard no doubt by a coach or manager on twitter 

I never asked the team just if it was another junior team and it was will no doubt to somebody in the top flight who are good 

Very disappointing if someone ( it certainly won't have been the gaffer or a coach who said anything ) at the club is leaking out information via social media but I'm sure players will come and go as that's the nature of the game and regardless of whatever happens we will be strong enough to make a competitive challenge next season

6 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Very disappointing if someone at the club is leaking out information via social media but I'm sure players will come and go as that's the nature of the game and regardless of whatever happens we will be strong enough to make a competitive challenge next season

I don't see it that way.Guys there are doing there best each week.Either way he is away and would never known about it if it was not for you

Not taking a dig or nothing mate got feeling it's Largs cos he was good against them

I don't see it that way.Guys there are doing there best each week.Either way he is away and would never known about it if it was not for you
Not taking a dig or nothing mate got feeling it's Largs cos he was good against them

Why me I have never once mentioned anything about any candy player moving ,signing or staying.

27 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Why me I have never once mentioned anything about any candy player moving ,signing or staying.

Few nights ago mate you did it's cool though and your right you will go on without him

9 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Show me this post as I never posted or said anything about any player staying or leaving and too suggest otherwise is a down right lie

If it was another Roch fan I appolgise but read it here or would not followed up on it but aye as far as they know he is going to another junior team

I don't want to argue with you man and respect and like what you guys are trying to build

15 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Show me this post as I never posted or said anything about any player staying or leaving and too suggest otherwise is a down right lie

On 17/02/2019 at 12:17,  griffiti on the wall said: 

Let's end this charade right now

You won't be signing Ferns as you don't have the money needed you have been told we will better any offer you put on the table and if the boy leaves it will be to a senior club not some backwater in deepest darkest Ayrshire

If it was another Roch fan I appolgise but read it here or would not followed up on it but aye as far as they know he is going to another junior team
I don't want to argue with you man and respect and like what you guys are trying to build
Cool m8 just wanted to clear that up as I would not like folk whom I respect at St Rochs thinking it was me discussing club business via social media considering I don't know anything as I'm just a fan and not involved in the club in any Official capacity.

If Eddie goes then I wish him well as he is a top talent and if he stays then I will be over the moon

On 17/02/2019 at 12:17,  griffiti on the wall said:  Let's end this charade right now You won't be signing Ferns as you don't have the money needed you have been told we will better any offer you put on the table and if the boy leaves it will be to a senior club not some backwater in deepest darkest Ayrshire

Oh dear That comment was simply in reply to my pal the legend and our gaffer having a wee spat 2 months ago regarding the player and I was actually paraphrasing the gaffer which you would have known if you had posted the full discussion and in the context of which it was written but I guess you actually knew that and are trying to get your own back due to me calling out your shameful behaviour on here on Sunday night .

26 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Cool m8 just wanted to clear that up as I would not like folk whom I respect at St Rochs thinking it was me discussing club business via social media considering I don't know anything as I'm just a fan and not involved in the club in any Official capacity.

If Eddie goes then I wish him well as he is a top talent and if he stays then I will be over the moon

I appreciate that and your right he is a baller but if you get a bit off cash for his contract at least he is making sure that happens and you guys got time to find somebody else

And by all accounts he is a top boy him and his mate the defender he cuts about with they got a lot of respect about Glasgow cos there sound as was talking to a ex player today and that is impression I got never met Eddy but drank with about 20 folk who do