Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Lack of respect about what ?
Lack of respect towards Larkhall F.C.
Just assuming that they're relegated already and that it'll be ok to switch the game to Gasworks Park.
If he's not assuming that then it's a lack of respect towards the others fighting relegation.
Larkhall have some important games coming up that could have a serious impact on relegation.

8 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Just assuming that they're relegated already and that it'll be ok to switch the game to Gasworks Park.
If he's not assuming that then it's a lack of respect towards the others fighting relegation.
Larkhall have some important games coming up that could have a serious impact on relegation.

Jackanory. Where does DL say anything remotely like that?

I'm a Larkhall season ticket holder,I'm just being realistic and making a light hearted joke of the situation we are in,the players have gave everything they possibly can this season,but we knew it was a bridge too far,so lighten up mucker

14 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Hurlford scored in 30 seconds Colville went up 2-1 Hurlford got a penalty for nothing which keeper saved and then it was one way traffic , could have been 10 

Stonewaller for me,bud. No argument re the one way traffic though and the game was all over long before half-time.

Here's a thought though...having watched,in the space of a week,the leaders of their respective leagues(St.Pats suffered a similar demolition job in the West) fail to perform on what should be their biggest night of the season,is it just possible that some teams find the Hope dome with its stark reminders of man's frailties displayed on hoardings all around the ground,( nice touch siting the GA helpline next to the Willie Hill ad ) just a tad intimidating. Talbot and Largs might do well to take note.:huh:

I hope the Colville boy who left on the stretcher has a speedy recovery.

Edited by tommyboy

41 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

This bit - and probablyjust go to larkhall to play them.
That's part of a post from before this became a thread about Colville.

It would seem that,for now at least,Darvel and Colville are inextricably linked. And of course,as Pollok punters can confirm,it's hardly novel reading about Colville on this forum. :)

Darvel are delighted to announce that Keir Knapp has agreed to join the club for 2019/2020 season .

keir will be a great addition to the club where his undeniable ability has been admired by junior clubs for many years .

Keir had several clubs chasing his signature so we are delighted he has chosen Darvel .

welcome to the club keir 

On 28/03/2019 at 21:20, Jim White's Tie said:

I’m hearing that Keir Knapp is signing with Darvel............. is this true??? What a signing for them if it is!

On 28/03/2019 at 22:02, Darvel legend said:

Ha ha we wish , don’t think even Mick could pull that one off , ur rite though he is some player 

Darvel legend in "doubting the new manager's ability" shocker. :P

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Darvel are delighted to announce that Keir Knapp has agreed to join the club for 2019/2020 season .

keir will be a great addition to the club where his undeniable ability has been admired by junior clubs for many years .

Keir had several clubs chasing his signature so we are delighted he has chosen Darvel .

welcome to the club keir 

Wow

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

welcome to the club keir 

Great addition to Darvel, shows Mick’s pulling power as I’m sure we wouldn’t have offered the highest wages out there.

8 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Eddie Ferns signed with a junior team if it's Darvel him and Knapp together will terrorise full backs in that league

I Never asked who he went to but maybe if it was Darvel you guys would already announced it?

Eddie Ferns is still a registered St Roch's player, and they are the only team who can register his signature for next season at this stage. If any team were to announce that he has signed for them just now then that would be disrespectful to St Roch's, and I doubt Eddie would want to disrespect St Roch's in any way.

Edited by glensmad