Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Tipped our gaffer off months ago about the good ones doubt there going junior or it would happened long ago
Some guys are settled in there comfort zones nothing wrong with that cos they want nights like this were there in with winning
At least two of the CP players (Ferguson and Higgins) were playing in the junior Super Premier last season and Darren Miller was starting for Meadow not that long ago. Any of them would be good additions to a Championship side IMHO.

The three of them were the main difference in tonight's Ammie semi-final, although CP's 6 and 8 dominated midfield. The lad Higgins was stretchered, hopefully just precautionary and not serious.

Just now, ex-german exile said:

At least two of the CP players (Ferguson and Higgins) were playing in the junior Super Premier last season and Darren Miller was starting for Meadow not that long ago. Any of them would be good additions to a Championship side IMHO.

The three of them were the main difference in tonight's Ammie semi-final, although CP's 6 and 8 dominated midfield. The lad Higgins was stretchered, hopefully just precautionary and not serious.

Different Darren Miller he is still at Meadow that Miller was with Ladeside and does not want to go junior last time we spoke

5 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

Mate the colville park number 6 is an outstanding player , even at 6-1 he wanted more out his team mates 

Different Darren Miller he is still at Meadow that Miller was with Ladeside and does not want to go junior last time we spoke
Different Darren Miller to the one who played CH for Meadow last season, but pretty sure it's the same Darren Miller that scored for Meadow against Hurlford United in the 2014 junior cup semi-final.

Don't know whether he wants to or not, but he's definitely good enough.

21 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

Different Darren Miller to the one who played CH for Meadow last season, but pretty sure it's the same Darren Miller that scored for Meadow against Hurlford United in the 2014 junior cup semi-final.

Don't know whether he wants to or not, but he's definitely good enough.

Aye just said never realised he was with them before us

As said I've asked him already he is happy doing what he does at the level gets to play in select teams and for his Country 

Good luck to him to he is a good guy and some player his vision off pass is scary sometimes right into feet saw nothing like it watch his Sunday team a lot down the road

Aye he is good enough good enough to step out of junior football all together like before

But if he is going top junior it will be to a team that makes it worthwhile Talbot or even Hurlford who get to finals

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

15 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

playing craigmark at hurlford

playing kello at cumnock

and probablyjust go to larkhall to play them 

Really?

Don't think the rest of the teams battling against relegation will be too happy about Larkhall getting an unfair advantage by giving them home advantage.

I expect a few phone calls to the Fixtures Guy.

6 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Really?

Don't think the rest of the teams battling against relegation will be too happy about Larkhall getting an unfair advantage by giving them home advantage.

That was the plan although got told last night we are playing all the games at Hurlford now 

17 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Really?

To be fair, although it is still arithmetically possible, the chances of Larkhall avoiding relegation are slimmer than the East of Scotland agreeing to accept the East Region juniors into the pyramid....

As you are using this thread to post non Junior results, there was another semi final played last night 

SCFA Challenge Cup , Killies other Senior Team, Bonnyton Thistle beat Lochar Thistle 3v0

Well done to them in reaching their 2nd Final this season so far :thumsup2

I’m sure you will all join me in wishing them all the best 

To be fair, although it is still arithmetically possible, the chances of Larkhall avoiding relegation are slimmer than the East of Scotland agreeing to accept the East Region juniors into the pyramid....
I don't imagine that Larkhall will be too happy either that Darvel Leg-end has already written them off, or were Larkhall contacted over this? Can't believe that they'd agreed to it.

5 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
17 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I don't imagine that Larkhall will be too happy either that Darvel Leg-end has already written them off, or were Larkhall contacted over this? Can't believe that they'd agreed to it.

According to the West Region website fixtures, all three of Darvel's remaining games are at Recreation Park.

Their is more chance of Mick signing me for Darvel next season,than us avoiding relegation,watch this space