Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Comparing the classless John Millar with the blessed Tucker Sloan. FFS & Holy Moley.

Anyway...I don't think we've ever seen a  club implode during the season before the new guy takes over.

Best of luck, Mick...I hope that you and the always entertaining Legend can tell them to "girupy" at the end of next season.

9 hours ago, Zicco said:

Your a liar Greg is that better emoji6.png

I can categorically say that this isn’t me. Please don’t involve me in any of this. I’ve got many more important things to do other than spend my time on here.  This will be my first and last post. Enjoyed my time and Darvel, sad to leave but things move on, so I wish good luck to everyone as the club moves forward. 

12 hours ago, Zicco said:

And when did John Millar become a great manager your sticking your beak into another thread that has absolutely nowt to do with you
Bertha were you no banned of this site the last time because of this type of behaviour

He's a great manager for Me, he's won my club the scottish junior Cup for the only time in our history , 2 super premier division titles, a West of Scotland cup, an Ayrshire cup and evening Times Cup winners cup and three runs in the scottish senior cup when some junior clubs have never managed it, as for the thread having nothing to do with me-it's an open forum and I never knew that you could only post on your own teams threads only. 

Calm down no need to be so angry:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Greg Vernon said:

I can categorically say that this isn’t me. Please don’t involve me in any of this. I’ve got many more important things to do other than spend my time on here.  This will be my first and last post. Enjoyed my time and Darvel, sad to leave but things move on, so I wish good luck to everyone as the club moves forward. 

By posting you are now getting yourself involved. Your best response was to say nothing and actually not get involved.

1 hour ago, larky9 said:
3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:
playing craigmark at hurlford
playing kello at cumnock
and probablyjust go to larkhall to play them 

You will get a better day oot at Larkhall

Good visit earlier in the season, decent folk.

New manager must be thinking holy f##k, what have I agreed to be part of, exciting times ahead or worrying times,,, will the new manager last the full season or will the constant bullshit on here get to him that much he'll say f##k this, DL has them built up already waiting to be knocked down, their going to need to hit the ground running

1 hour ago, spit said:

New manager must be thinking holy f##k, what have I agreed to be part of, exciting times ahead or worrying times,,, will the new manager last the full season or will the constant bullshit on here get to him that much he'll say f##k this, DL has them built up already waiting to be knocked down, their going to need to hit the ground running

Correct and the guy DL is  an embarrassing twat, does nothing but turn everyone against Darvel with his arrogance and all before theyve achieved anything. 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

Was at the game they were very impressive , one or two of them might end up at Darvel 

Tipped our gaffer off months ago about the good ones doubt there going junior or it would happened long ago

Some guys are settled in there comfort zones nothing wrong with that cos they want nights like this were there in with winning

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Tipped our gaffer off months ago about the good ones doubt there going junior or it would happened long ago

Some guys are settled in there comfort zones nothing wrong with that cos they want nights like this were there in with winning

We shall see Tt 

7 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Was thinking off going but never bothered not that suprised though like a few Hurlford players to though but there clearly happy playing ammy or would be with somebody like yourselfs 

Hurlford scored in 30 seconds Colville went up 2-1 Hurlford got a penalty for nothing which keeper saved and then it was one way traffic , could have been 10 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

We shall see Tt 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

We shall see Tt 

We will see but let's just say we have not had any luck with ammy players so doubt there gonna join you unless it actually us about cash

Good luck though and good to hear you were out to watching and helping your local club