Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

21 minutes ago, Winny Wizen said:

Nobody has said any different or disagrees with you. So what’s the point of your post. 

You are a wee bit out the loop here. The point at the beginning of the night was that the cabal hadn’t posted support for the team in here. 

The committee and fans have posted support on here for the players where it has been due, unfortunately results would say not enough. 

1 hour ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Here we go again, I don’t need ingratiate myself with anyone.

And you don’t need to worry about me or Colville for tomorrow night, we are well prepared. We have got fine over the years without your concern 

I have already corrected you on what happened on the ammy forum, but of course make stuff up it reads better.

Regards my professionalism, you are on claiming to be a player, hiding behind user name slagging people for washing the clubs dirty laundry on PB and you are doing he exact same thing. You have blamed everyone but Donald Trump on here. If you have an issue as player with he club grow up and go and Speak to the club in person. Like an adult, or someone with any level of maturity would do. 

Try and concentrate on playing football instead of creating a page to come and blame and slag the club, committee and ex managers for everything.  

Seriously it’s time you behaved like the professional you are acclaimed to be and stop getting involved on here you want to manage a top junior side then have a look at how many managers of the premiership are on her getting involved.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

I’ve got the man that will take Darvel to another level 

that will do me 

“I’ve got the man”... listen to you! You won’t be happy until Darvel are renamed the ‘Wylie Warriors’. 

See if I was the current crop of players... I’d have told you to stick your team weeks ago and left you to get together this ‘best squad around’ for the end of this season. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
13 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

Seriously it’s time you behaved like the professional you are acclaimed to be and stop getting involved on here you want to manage a top junior side then have a look at how many managers of the premiership are on her getting involved.

I won’t have people mis represent the truth, I have no intention of commenting anymore. Aslong as people stick to the facts.

8 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Mick, can you confirm Darvel Legend's claim that you are joining Darvel because of him ?

He’s hardly joining because of me but I was the man who identified him to take us forward on the park and made first point of contact and trust me it wasn’t easy to convince him to leave colville  , there are plenty of people who do more than me off the park at Darvel and they are the ones who should be applauded for what they have done to get us to this stage 

He’s hardly joining because of me but I was the man who identified him to take us forward on the park and made first point of contact and trust me it wasn’t easy to convince him to leave colville  , there are plenty of people who do more than me off the park at Darvel and they are the ones who should be applauded for what they have done to get us to this stage 
I asked Mick.

A wee bit of advice to mick Kennedy, you don't see the great junior managers like tucker and jonny millar coming on to this hellish place and debating and commenting, keep quiet and do your talking via managing junior players and Darvel, If and when you claim the prizes then that will be all the talking you need to to do. 

Quite unbelievable the level of abuse Darvel legend and Mick have taken on here today .

If one guy is a current player he should be ashamed of himself and personally I would sack him in the morning.

What has DL done wrong ?

Invested time and effort to bring in an up and coming manager who seems highly rated ?

Found ways of getting investment to bring in a quality of player which was previously unheard of at Darvel

Aspires to make Darvel a top junior outfit

Set in motion plans to make Recreation Park a top junior ground .

Any normal right minded person would be over the moon at having a guy / team who work that hard in the interests of there club but not on here instead you have every halfwit and snider mouthing off and why cos they are jealous pure and simple .

Good luck to Darvel and good luck to the guys who dare to live the dream and if it fails least you gave it your best shot

17 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Quite unbelievable the level of abuse Darvel legend and Mick have taken on here today .

If one guy is a current player he should be ashamed of himself and personally I would sack him in the morning.

What has DL done wrong ?

Invested time and effort to bring in an up and coming manager who seems highly rated ?

Found ways of getting investment to bring in a quality of player which was previously unheard of at Darvel

Any normal right minded person would be over the moon at having a guy / team who work that hard in the interests of there club but not on here instead you have every halfwit and snider mouthing off and why cos they are jealous pure and simple .

Good luck to Darvel and good luck to the guys who dare to live the dream and if it fails least you gave it your best shot

Did you bring a fish supper and a couple of cans with you ?

1 hour ago, PatnaDunty said:

hats aff for all that. But you’d be as well no bothering. Cause all your daft talk undoes that. And that’s from players at the club and ex players.

If all the stuff spouted on here affects how players play then they are in the wrong profession, it's fkn laughable that current/ex players can use that as an excuse, GOTW is right if WW is a player he should be sacked in the morning, by the sounds of it ur an ex player also, u all need to grow a set of balls & speak face to face rather than cowardly having a go on here, fkn wankers

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

What has DL done wrong ?

We get it...... You went to Darvel and had a wee love in with them behind the scenes  and now think that  they're all great...... When in reality tubes like Darvel legend on here are very horrible to say the least...... Just you continue the love in though.... 

We get it...... You went to Darvel and had a wee love in with them behind the scenes  and now think that  they're all great...... When in reality tubes like Darvel legend on here are very horrible to say the least...... Just you continue the love in though.... 
Oh dear
Look I can only judge folk on how I find them and I have nothing bad to say about them or there football club so it might not be the way things are done on here but I'm not gonna join the haters just cos it's popular .