Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Enjoyed my visit to Darvel today apart from the result ,good atmosphere and a good game of football which Darvel deserved to win in the end.
Good meeting the guys on here ceejayar wylieboy and the pie man and finally getting to meet the legend who was top class .
Look forward to seeing ye all again next season and seeing the improvements you have got planned for next season.

7 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Enjoyed my visit to Darvel today apart from the result ,good atmosphere and a good game of football which Darvel deserved to win in the end.
Good meeting the guys on here ceejayar wylieboy and the pie man and finally getting to meet the legend who was top class .
Look forward to seeing ye all again next season and seeing the improvements you have got planned for next season.

And best of luck to you guys for rest of this season and next season 

ps our  tenner bet doesn’t look good for u Chris now ha ha 

It was comfortable for us but the ref and both linesman were an absolute disgrace to the badge and that’s with us winning 
useless for both sides and that’s the way I saw the game 
I did not mention the officials as it can seem like sour grapes if you get beat but they three were a complete waste of time and ruined a good hard fought match which never really had a bad foul in it

47 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Good to meet you mate, decent away support, best of luck for the end of the season and look forward to our games next season.

Good to meet you mate, decent away support, best of luck for the end of the season and look forward to our games next season.
Thanks m8
I look forward to welcoming you guys to JMP and having a catch up .
The weans in the shed were brilliant today never stopped singing for 90 mins and outsang the candy support lol

The rochs are certainly a welcome addition to this league and by far best support we have seen at Darvel this season 
what number was Eddie ferns the day mate ? 
Cheers m8 and that was us with numbers down as a bus also ran to Ayr for the national .
We had a lad over from Australia today at the game and he won the raffle bit was too pissed to do the crossbar challenge so send in a ringer and he was worse 🤣 bit still got a bottle of whisky nice touch that and it's wee things like that which make the junior game special
Worse performance of the season from Eddie today he was invisible all afternoon hahaha [emoji106]

3 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Cheers m8 and that was us with numbers down as a bus also ran to Ayr for the national .
We had a lad over from Australia today at the game and he won the raffle bit was too pissed to do the crossbar challenge so send in a ringer and he was worse  bit still got a bottle of whisky nice touch that and it's wee things like that which make the junior game special
Worse performance of the season from Eddie today he was invisible all afternoon hahaha 

Ha ha ha ha brilliant 

Just now, Ceejayar said:

Not a bad home support today at recreation  park, great to see maw, paw and the weans coming to games. Will only get better next season with the ground improvements.

Got to agree with that and an ex player in Stuart Hammond who played with the club in the 70s raving about the set up 

so much so he Joined the lottery after the game so hope u enjoyed ur day mate and welcome back any time ur north of the border 

we seem to be building momentum at the wrong end of the season but gives us something to look forward to next year 

i for one cannot wait 

Not a bad home support today at recreation  park, great to see maw, paw and the weans coming to games. Will only get better next season with the ground improvements.
It's a tidy little ground and the improvements you guys have planned will make even better tho it's feckin freezing doon there ye need to move that wee hill behind the ground a few hundred yards doon the road 🤣🤣 .

3 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
8 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

It's a tidy little ground and the improvements you guys have planned will make even better tho it's feckin freezing doon there ye need to move that wee hill behind the ground a few hundred yards doon the road 

Aye wee tip whether u play us in July or January bring a jacket mate 

23 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I just told you Kusinga he was terrible did not even look like a real player like that time that con man played for Sounass at Blackburn 

Christian Kisuka is his proper name and he played a handful of games for us while getting back to fitness...