Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

6 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I just told you Kusinga he was terrible did not even look like a real player like that time that con man played for Sounass at Blackburn 

The lad's annoyed because you referred to him by way of a racist term. Or if he's not, I am.

Edited by jimbaxters

7 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

There y'are, eh?

So I can't use coloured anymore to discribe poor footballers?

Ever thought that some only get signed cos of the expectation of athletic ability and strength and dig

Which in juniors and lower levels seem like nothing without pace and poise and touch

Which seem to be lacking even in ams with a few notable exceptions 

To many sky sports 2000 to 2019 gaffer thinking they got the next Kanu but can't kick his own arse

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

So I can't use coloured anymore to discribe poor footballers?

Ever thought that some only get signed cos of the expectation of athletic ability and strength and dig

Which in juniors and lower levels seem like nothing with pace and poise and touch

Which seem to be lacking even in ams with a few notable exceptions 

To many sky sports 2000 to 2019 gaffer thinking they got the next Kanu but can't kick his own arse

Listen pal, I was just pointing out what I was hoping was a wee mistake but you're showing yourself up to be innately racist there. If I were you I'd log off and wash yer face or something.

It's a Darvel thread. St. Rochs tomorrow, eh???

Just now, jimbaxters said:

Listen pal, I was just pointing out what I was hoping was a wee mistake but you're showing yourself up to be innately racist there. If I were you I'd log off and wash yer face or something.

It's a Darvel thread. St. Rochs tomorrow, eh???

Why go watch him play he has none off those attributes which clearly is expected call that racist all you like but over here in the real world the black guys that are good are wondering why your getting upset

Oh and we had a few with us in the day who I still talk to

Take it to any sport there the most athletic race heavy weight boxing being the prime example and rugby

My point is the players I've saw bar exceptions as I said had none off these attibutes or skill which is the key for any player to flurish

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Sadly quite a few boys have moved on to step up and the best player in the league will be leaving us in the summer to step up so I don't think that's a fair point .
In reality most of our players were amateurs as thats what finances dictate and they are there cos we gave them a platform

Who is leaving is it Ferns?

3 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Looks like it , hopefully not but the vultures are circling so I expect him to step up in the summer

Cracking player mate pals with boys up there and they gave me impression he would always stay 

Some player though even through middle up front in leagues above think he would score the goals

Cracking player mate pals with boys up there and they gave me impression he would always stay 
Some player though even through middle up front in leagues above think he would score the goals
Definitely he is top drawer but I guess you can't blame him for stepping up
He done us a favour by signing this season when he could have played at a higher level and I would argue he has kept us up this season so he will always be a fans favourite whatever he chooses to do next .

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Definitely he is top drawer but I guess you can't blame him for stepping up
He done us a favour by signing this season when he could have played at a higher level and I would argue he has kept us up this season so he will always be a fans favourite whatever he chooses to do next .

Quality player and even if he stepped completely out the juniors I would not be suprised I watch or have watched a lot of second division football 

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:
3 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Looks like it , hopefully not but the vultures are circling so I expect him to step up in the summer

Is that one of your Dream front 3 gone then Chris..  

Is that one of your Dream front 3 gone then Chris..  
Not yet Dan I'm still waiting on the player getting a change of heart and staying with the club .
He is candy to the core that hopefully sways his decision in the end .

I'm sure the Rossvale boy won't join us but I can't understand what enjoyment he gets from playing in an empty ground every second week .

7 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Don't. Please don't. You"ll just encourage the drunken fuckwit. He should've been banned for the earlier comments hours ago. Does this forum still have a moderator ?

Banned for what exactly pray tell?For saying there are some terrible black players in ammies and juniors?Well there are just like there are a few good ones.But in my experience there are more bad ones.

And I am sticking to that and I am sober now and getting ready to bounce enjoy being offended on other people's behalf ya twat