Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

10 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Most clubs have players who have agreed to sign for them for next season at this stage, but they're not announcing them because they know they're not officially their player until they are registered.

I've saw him play a few times so if he is registered or not I am not bothered Stirling Albion have two though that I like but not saying who 

Mick knows what he is doing though more than me though I suppose prob watched them more than I did

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
3 hours ago, iPhone said:
That really is you in the picture, isn’t it?

Right back at'cha. As I have said on here before, I cannot be doing with a lot of the crap that the Wylies stir up, but I will not hold that against everyone at the club. You have, for a long time, been jabbing against the whole club & it is unedifying. No issue with people having opinions but at least wait to see if Mick makes an arse of it before insulting his abilities.

I have been watching ammy football for five years up in Glasgow

And not even the top flight and can assure you there are plenty of guys who could step up to junior

Mick not only was boss off the Talbot of the ammies but saw them teams up against his CP side

Great appointment for Darvel to get him in cos he will know who is up for it or who is not and who he thinks is good enough

Good amatur teams can beat a bad junior team any day and also they play more football at times the good teams

Be great to see how he steps up also the guy who had Red Star is not doing to bad at Vale of Clyde they benefited to from his knowledge of the ammy leagues another good man

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Most clubs have players who have agreed to sign for them for next season at this stage, but they're not announcing them because they know they're not officially their player until they are registered.
Haha it's ripping it out you Peter
You just can't let anyone else take a bit of the limelight can you ?

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:

I know boys who played for him others that would have loved to

And nobody got a bad thing to say about him.Everything he did was professional and set up to give his players everything they needed

And if I was managing in there league I would be bricking it to unless I had 100 per cent faith in my own players

But imagine another new guy going to a club and its all the old managers players he does not fancy?

You would be ripping your hair out

I know boys who played for him others that would have loved to
And nobody got a bad thing to say about him.Everything he did was professional and set up to give his players everything they needed
And if I was managing in there league I would be bricking it to unless I had 100 per cent faith in my own players
But imagine another new guy going to a club and its all the old managers players he does not fancy?
You would be ripping your hair out
Can't see it being an issue 90% of the Darvel squad will be out of contract in the summer so they will be released if not in the plans of the new gaffer.
Exciting times for Darvel and there fans

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:

Can't see it being an issue 90% of the Darvel squad will be out of contract in the summer so they will be released if not in the plans of the new gaffer.
Exciting times for Darvel and there fans

Aye that is what I mean but who else has that luxury?

Unless they been doing mega scouting but even even if they have they might not necessary get a player 

Most of your lads are all from Royston that is the only reason you got them and they don't want to move even if it is to step up

Which by the way I fully respect 

I just think it's odd announcing a signing when you can't actually sign that player just now. All it does is attract attention to that player's availability for other clubs to potentially do a deal. It has happened before. But hey, good luck to Darvel, I'm sure they are certain the player won't go back on his word.

10 minutes ago, glensmad said:
48 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I just think it's odd announcing a signing when you can't actually sign that player just now. All it does is attract attention to that player's availability for other clubs to potentially do a deal. It has happened before. But hey, good luck to Darvel, I'm sure they are certain the player won't go back on his word.

Shettleston guy will sign no disrespect but can't see anybody coming in for him in league above

I am not saying he is a bad player or anything saw him good few times but on bad days

When stopped going they put a good run of results together prob jonahed them 

Think they got massive work on if they want to come back especially if he is there top scorer

Don't think the coloured guys are much cop even the guy who was at Beith and Rangers under 20

Might been coming back from a injury or something but he looked scared to tackle head it and let ball under his feet three times

Prob worst performance I've ever saw in 30 odd years of watching junior fitbaw 

Sorry 

Clarity

Unless they been doing mega scouting but even even if they have they might not necessary get a player 
Most of your lads are all from Royston that is the only reason you got them and they don't want to move even if it is to step up
Sadly quite a few boys have moved on to step up and the best player in the league will be leaving us in the summer to step up so I don't think that's a fair point .
In reality most of our players were amateurs as thats what finances dictate and they are there cos we gave them a platform

I’ve no doubt he’s still a very good player, am also sure he very happy at EastKilbride. It not someone we are looking to sign 

But he was one of the fastest players in scotland at one time mick[emoji16] thats a hard sell tartan was giving you there. Must be his agent. Even though he dosent know where he is playing just now.[emoji23]

Of our starting eleven tomorrow only 2 players will be from the Royston / greater Garngad area

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:
1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Of our starting eleven tomorrow only 2 players will be from the Royston / greater Garngad area

But there from the north Springburn especially a baw hair up the road and no doubt Barmulloch Barlornock Barlornock East

I knew mate my cousin was your player manager for a bit Hutchy 

18 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

But he was one of the fastest players in scotland at one time mickemoji16.png thats a hard sell tartan was giving you there. Must be his agent. Even though he dosent know where he is playing just now.emoji23.png

Naw not a agent but help the team I grew up with.And Mick knows the guy I know

Who hopefully if I can stay off this beautiful single malt I will meet tommorow

All going to plan can't wait love the Talbot games not been to one for years Mon the KT boys  

Adding to this I am blessed to by the way and lucky

Which is why all us Ladeside fans should link up if there interested through myself cos pretty sure if we mobilise we could find really good players with time and effort

I am sure if gaffer listens to me he will listen to you that what it is all about

And that is rare top fella Ginto is no ego just wants best for us

Anybody supports anybody else suggest you should do the same to if your gaffer as sound

Clarity

Naw not a agent but help the team I grew up with.And Mick knows the guy I know
Who hopefully if I can stay off this beautiful single malt I will meet tommorow
All going to plan can't wait love the Talbot games not been to one for years Mon the KT boys  
Adding to this I am blessed to by the way and lucky
Which is why all us Ladeside fans should link up if there interested through myself cos pretty sure if we mobilise we could find really good players with time and effort
I am sure if gaffer listens to me he will listen to you that what it is all about
And that is rare top fella Ginto is no ego just wants best for us
Anybody supports anybody else suggest you should do the same to if your gaffer as sound

You on it tam?🥃🥃🥃

1 hour ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

We must be eh , signing a player who’s out of contract for following season , i will need to have a word wae Mick to stop that nonsense 

1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Shettleston guy will sign no disrespect but can't see anybody coming in for him in league above

I am not saying he is a bad player or anything saw him good few times but on bad days

When stopped going they put a good run of results together prob jonahed them 

Think they got massive work on if they want to come back especially if he is there top scorer

Don't think the coloured guys are much cop even the guy who was at Beith and Rangers under 20

Might been coming back from a injury or something but he looked scared to tackle head it and let ball under his feet three times

Prob worst performance I've ever saw in 30 odd years of watching junior fitbaw 

Sorry 

whos the shetto guy ye talk aboot

We must be eh , signing a player who’s out of contract for following season , i will need to have a word wae Mick to stop that nonsense 
The vast majority of players in the juniors are out of contract in the summer, so it's no different to any of them. You still can't officially say a player is yours until his contract expires and you have lodged his registration with Hampden and got the confirmation email. Unless the player is currently registered to your club, you can't register him just now. As I said, though, I have no doubt the player has given his word that he will sign, as have players all over the juniors for many clubs. They're just not saying anything about it just now as they're not actually their player yet.