Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Just tell the truth there is no doubt we are one of the 3 top teams in this league 
draws have killed us 
U must have some great drugs down there honestly ,the league doesn't lie,we are where we are cos we've been rank rotten away from home , your where u are cos uve been inconsistent despite throwing money at it ,and u won"t learn cos u'l do it next year again [emoji848][emoji849]

U must have some great drugs down there honestly ,the league doesn't lie,we are where we are cos we've been rank rotten away from home , your where u are cos uve been inconsistent despite throwing money at it ,and u won"t learn cos u'l do it next year again [emoji848][emoji849]
Surely that's ambition to at least try every year and if they can afford it then why not .
I can get his argument on there day they might be as good as the rest but just not as consistent.
I have saw all the teams in the league and the top 2 did not impress me but there positions show they are consistent .

8 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Surely that's ambition to at least try every year and if they can afford it then why not .
I can get his argument on there day they might be as good as the rest but just not as consistent.
I have saw all the teams in the league and the top 2 did not impress me but there positions show they are consistent .

We are on the same wavelength mate and it’s been frustrating for us who go week in week out as it will be for the players but we will go again next season and see what it brings us 

The games that we've played Darvel they have been a decent side but nowhere near Glencairn or Benburb ,reserve my judgement about Rossvale as i was ill day we played them .
I think there's a fine line between ambition and stupidity money wise as team's like irvine meadow have found out to there cost .He can bum up his team all he want's but the real truth is theve just not been good enough !

4 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

The games that we've played Darvel they have been a decent side but nowhere near Glencairn or Benburb ,reserve my judgement about Rossvale as i was ill day we played them .
I think there's a fine line between ambition and stupidity money wise as team's like irvine meadow have found out to there cost .He can bum up his team all he want's but the real truth is theve just not been good enough !

Well we pumped you at darvel

should have beat u at Kilsyth seemingly I wasn’t there 

glencairn have had two gos at us and got one point 

benburb deservedly beat us at Darvel and scored in the 97th minute to draw with us 

so it would seem we are not far away 

I don’t mind the stick that comes my way but the coin will turn amd maybe quicker than u think 

1 hour ago, Zicco said:

If it was 3 points for we should have won you lot at Darvel would be champs by now instead of chumps the now always next year try try & try again mibbes next year mibbes no emoji6.png

.......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, try some of them instead , you might make sense ? 

Without a doubt if we had been as consistent and put in performances in the league that we have in the last 5/6 games we would be bang there in the promotion places.
I don't think that there is much in it between about 10 teams in the division all capable of beating each other on there day but consistent and discipline has been key for the top 2

Difference is next year we will be structured with better players
Ambition and a team full of winners
I don’t post often but Darvel will be a force next season

3 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Without a doubt if we had been as consistent and put in performances in the league that we have in the last 5/6 games we would be bang there in the promotion places.

You are wrong in what you are saying Ceejayar .....

You have been consistent this season mate ..... to quote DL regarding other teams performance’s  ........ You have been PISH !!! 

There’s no doubt that inconsistency has hit Darvel hard this season and they’ve proved on more than one occasion that they are more than capable of getting results against the so called “better teams” in the league as well as impressive cup wins against higher league opposition.
What has cost them dear is the dropping of points against the sides that are scrapping at the other end of the league as well as the management and personnel changes during the season.
I may be an unlikely source to be praising my own teams oldest rivals but had tipped them for promotion which imo will happen. When it will happen is a debate for another day.
Good luck to them.

Difference is next year we will be structured with better players
Ambition and a team full of winners
I don’t post often but Darvel will be a force next season
You say we but yet you have never commented on a darvel post before and only posted about colville? Some respect for players that are there just now even if you are a "fan".

8 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

You are wrong in what you are saying Ceejayar .....

You have been consistent this season mate ..... to quote DL regarding other teams performance’s  ........ You have been PISH !!! 

Read my statement when you’re sober regarding consistency.

7 hours ago, The'FORD said:

There’s no doubt that inconsistency has hit Darvel hard this season and they’ve proved on more than one occasion that they are more than capable of getting results against the so called “better teams” in the league as well as impressive cup wins against higher league opposition.
What has cost them dear is the dropping of points against the sides that are scrapping at the other end of the league as well as the management and personnel changes during the season.
I may be an unlikely source to be praising my own teams oldest rivals but had tipped them for promotion which imo will happen. When it will happen is a debate for another day.
Good luck to them.

Next season old pal ur days of being the top junior team this side of Kilmarnock is now in serious doubt and we have been getting closer to you over the last few seasons giving you tough games and ultimately losing but I’ve a feeling the coin is about to turn 

2 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Read my statement when you’re sober regarding consistency.

I will treat your accusation with the contempt it deserves and will explain for you in simple terms my reaction to your post

You made comment about being consistent based on results past 5 games

I looked your results & after match comments based on the rest of League games played this season, this leaves another 20 games & you have been consistent, fact !!!

Okay, I will give you the one that the word PISH was a wee bit harsh & might offend some from the valley, so I will change it to PISS 

After all the build up pre-season etc. I think this best word to describe your season

All the best to new management team & hope they can turn things around for you this time, we wait with great anticipation 

5 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I will treat your accusation with the contempt it deserves and will explain for you in simple terms my reaction to your post

You made comment about being consistent based on results past 5 games

I looked your results & after match comments based on the rest of League games played this season, this leaves another 20 games & you have been consistent, fact !!!

Okay, I will give you the one that the word PISH was a wee bit harsh & might offend some from the valley, so I will change it to PISS 

After all the build up pre-season etc. I think this best word to describe your season

All the best to new management team & hope they can turn things around for you this time, we wait with great anticipation 

We’ve lost 3 of our last 18 league games that quite consistent I would say