Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

54 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It can only be big john if u say ur younger brother was my minder ha hope u and the family are well mate 

Were doin well pal until ye stole our manager need to pop down sometime if we don’t have a game just to keep mick right

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

To be fair mate we came out the blocks very quickly today and killed the game very early 

Yous did that mate but still expect to see a bit more fight and desire when things aren't going the way you want it. I thought the lad with the beard and 2 centre backs for girvan were the only ones that looked like they cared to be honest

23 hours ago, Jim White's Tie said:

I’m hearing that Keir Knapp is signing with Darvel............. is this true??? What a signing for them if it is!

If we were lucky enough to sign Keir it would mibbae stop all the talk of silly money as i’m certain there would be clubs with bigger budgets than ours after him, maybe there are players that want to play for more than just money but time will tell.

11 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

If we were lucky enough to sign Keir it would mibbae stop all the talk of silly money as i’m certain there would be clubs with bigger budgets than ours after him, maybe there are players that want to play for more than just money but time will tell.

When u see the quality Mick has at colville its fair to say they guys are their because of him as a lot of them could be making a lot of dough in the junior game so money ain’t everything