Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Well done today from having a man sent off so early in the game(very soft imo) use defended very well then hurt us with the sucker punch, even when use went to 9 use had a great chance to go 2 up.

We were poor today and got what we deserved  cant take anything away from use guys were very well set up.

Ur fans were great today backed ur team all the way and made plenty of noise and ur number 5 was the man of the match today big guy had sum game.

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

We only need 9 men :whistle

long while since I’ve been as proud of a Darvel team 

brilliant effort and attitude and thoroughly deserved 

The last time you were this proud was the Ardargh Cup...

Then Annbank beat yous. Lol

Had the same at craigmark! Referee and lino disgrace. Lino winked and laughed at Irvine committee on way off!!
Eh? IMO you blew it today, big time! A goal to the good in injury time, in possession of the ball, one slack pass and your defence was exposed. The boy McKay, takes one for the team, second yellow, all you have to do is defend the free kick and the points are yours. You bring on Jason Stewart to add extra height to the defence and hey ho the smallest guy in our team scores with a header from about 8 yards out. Nae luck.
PS felt the officials were good today for both teams. Didn't react to a lot of the daft shouts and got the card decisions right.
T

Eh? IMO you blew it today, big time! A goal to the good in injury time, in possession of the ball, one slack pass and your defence was exposed. The boy McKay, takes one for the team, second yellow, all you have to do is defend the free kick and the points are yours. You bring on Jason Stewart to add extra height to the defence and hey ho the smallest guy in our team scores with a header from about 8 yards out. Nae luck.
PS felt the officials were good today for both teams. Didn't react to a lot of the daft shouts and got the card decisions right.
T

What you say regarding the goal is correct. Absolutely. But what about the punch right in front of you guys. Did you miss that. Don’t think so as you agreed it should have been a sending off. Mackay’s first yellow was for asking the ref if your goalie was last man. No more no less. A straightforward question. What about your goalie not getting sent off for being last man. Ask your players. Goalie told us after game he got away with one. Not my opinions but your supporters and players. If you don’t agree ask them!!!

What you say regarding the goal is correct. Absolutely. But what about the punch right in front of you guys. Did you miss that. Don’t think so as you agreed it should have been a sending off. Mackay’s first yellow was for asking the ref if your goalie was last man. No more no less. A straightforward question. What about your goalie not getting sent off for being last man. Ask your players. Goalie told us after game he got away with one. Not my opinions but your supporters and players. If you don’t agree ask them!!!
Both McKay and wee Dinky could have walked at that incident as it happened right in front of me. I wouldn't have complained if the officials did see it. I was talking to McKay's father at the time. They didn't see it just as you seem to have seen only what you want to see. I will always be objective and honest when it comes to my team. Keeper was never going to walk for two reasons, first he wasn't last man as both full backs were behind him just yards from the play and your man was had his back to goal and not in control of ball. If you want to be picky, over every incident, what about not booking your boy for a blatant dive when already on a card?
Anyway big debate over our first draw of the season won't change anything, so onto next week now.

Both McKay and wee Dinky could have walked at that incident as it happened right in front of me. I wouldn't have complained if the officials did see it. I was talking to McKay's father at the time. They didn't see it just as you seem to have seen only what you want to see. I will always be objective and honest when it comes to my team. Keeper was never going to walk for two reasons, first he wasn't last man as both full backs were behind him just yards from the play and your man was had his back to goal and not in control of ball. If you want to be picky, over every incident, what about not booking your boy for a blatant dive when already on a card?
Anyway big debate over our first draw of the season won't change anything, so onto next week now.

I’m not seeing what I want to see. I’m quoting your supporters. Even told by one that the boy wanted to fight your own coach midweek and in his opinion had another punch at someone else yesterday we all missed. He thought he could have had two reds. Don’t know what the dive was but will watch your highlights for it when they go up.