Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

If it’s off you can enjoy your weekend without losing the usual 3 points.

You don’t lose three points if your beaten. Game on and lose or game off Darvel will still have the same points as yesterday. Draw add one point. Win. Add three. Hope that helps you understand how it works.

7 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

You don’t lose three points if your beaten. Game on and lose or game off Darvel will still have the same points as yesterday. Draw add one point. Win. Add three. Hope that helps you understand how it works.

Good point, well spotted.

i should have said lost the opportunity to win 3 points but I never so quite right to correct me.

Edited by iPhone

We are delighted to announce that Mick Kennedy and his backroom team from colville park have decided to take the Darvel job , he will remain at colville to the end of the season and take over the role for start of new season . This is a massive appointment for us and testament to the work that has happened of the park over the last few years that we can attract someone of Micks calibre .

welcome to the club mick and all the best for rest of the season at colville

16 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We are delighted to announce that Mick Kennedy and his backroom team from colville park have decided to take the Darvel job , he will remain at colville to the end of the season and take over the role for start of new season . This is a massive appointment for us and testament to the work that has happened of the park over the last few years that we can attract someone of Micks calibre .

Fantastic appointment.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

If he continues posting on here as he did on the Ammys forum he'll be a great ambassador for your club.

Great appointment and well done Mick.

Just hope you don't get the same shite on here you did latterly on there. 

Trust me he’s coming to a club who’s used to it , the doubters won’t be happy this evening , we mean business in a big way and this is a Statement of intent 

1 minute ago, Crazy Feet said:

Mick wouldn't be coming in without guarantees regarding budgets etc. He's knocked back offers to step up in the past. 

He'll take Darvel up next season. Guy is a winner. 

Mate shhhhhhhh ffs , keep it to urself 

After Yeshua was crucified, some of his followers were crushed. They had hoped that he would be the Messiah who would destroy the tyranny of Rossvale  and restore the kingdom of East Ayrshire  But their idea of the Messiah was not The top divisions  idea. Yeshua died, but he also rose from the dead, and to his disappointed followers he said:

”we are on our way”

And so it was written 

What a master stroke this is from the club.

After Yeshua was crucified, some of his followers were crushed. They had hoped that he would be the Messiah who would destroy the tyranny of Rossvale  and restore the kingdom of East Ayrshire  But their idea of the Messiah was not The top divisions  idea. Yeshua died, but he also rose from the dead, and to his disappointed followers he said:
”we are on our way”
And so it was written 
Destroy the tyranny of Rossvale ?
Where do I sign up and when do we march Eric ?

27 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Destroy the tyranny of Rossvale ?
Where do I sign up and when do we march Eric ?

Now the gates of The Cage  were securely barred because of the Israelites. No one went out and no one came in and few paid

Then the Lord said to Joshua, “See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men. March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days. Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams’ horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets.When you hear them sound a long blast on the trumpets, have the whole army give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and the army will go up, everyone straight in.”

Huntershill , 1:30 Tuesday