Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Just now, Krfc 10 said:

Must have been an expensive season though

Yip and all within budget from advertising boards lottery etc and thousands spent on dressing rooms 6k for new lawn mower , new toilets and hospitality suite ,

none of them needed next season so where will the dough go ?

let me think ? 

:whistle

16 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Yip and all within budget from advertising boards lottery etc and thousands spent on dressing rooms 6k for new lawn mower , new toilets and hospitality suite ,

let me think ? 

More big earning players who don't perform??

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

let me think ? 

Hopefully to get more meat into your sugar daddy’s pies.

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

let me think ? 

Striker from Largs £2500 signing on fee and £110 a week offer on the table.

8 hours ago, talbotarmy10 said:

Striker from Largs £2500 signing on fee and £110 a week offer on the table.

They will give him more than £110 a week, he won’t be there top earner at that.

He also might be too young looking at last seasons signing policy. 

I’ve heard rumours that Darvel have already lined up a shortlist of managers including Paul Cameron (already at the club & apparently has an interest in managing), Greg Gallagher (well documented the great job he did at Craigmark & played with a number of the boys now at Darvel) & Scott Clelland (previously been manager of the club & let the lm into this division by winning the previous ADL a couple of seasons ago) to take the reigns until the end of the season where a decision will be made for the future of the club & the committee hoping to bring in current Rossvale manager Gordon Moffat.

16 minutes ago, SoccerSmith said:

I’ve heard rumours that Darvel have already lined up a shortlist of managers including Paul Cameron (already at the club & apparently has an interest in managing), Greg Gallagher (well documented the great job he did at Craigmark & played with a number of the boys now at Darvel) & Scott Clelland (previously been manager of the club & let the lm into this division by winning the previous ADL a couple of seasons ago) to take the reigns until the end of the season where a decision will be made for the future of the club & the committee hoping to bring in current Rossvale manager Gordon Moffat.

2+2=........whatever you want it to be 

Darvel basically in the same situation as Whitletts, safe from going down and wont go up, so as i said about Whitletts, we shouldn’t be in any massive rush to appoint anyone

36 minutes ago, SoccerSmith said:

And that’s what they are mate , rumours