Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Wasn’t there today because of manflu but that is totally unacceptable 
simple as that 

We give you a wee chance to gain some ground on us, and you go and blow it [emoji16]

3 hours ago, andy25 said:
3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:
Look at you both jumping on immediately to put the boot in. No need for it.

Why not ?

Because I assume that Darvel don't have a forum of their own and so this thread is their forum. I wouldn't like to see a fan of another team jumping on the Talbot forum two minutes after a loss going "Na na nana na!". It's just no nice.

Because I assume that Darvel don't have a forum of their own and so this thread is their forum. I wouldn't like to see a fan of another team jumping on the Talbot forum two minutes after a loss going "Na na nana na!". It's just no nice.
I would say it's deserved. Maybe not nice but when you keep saying your the best team in the league and you haven't won a game for months you can't blame people for having a dig.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Away and don't talk shite, they put themselves up there for a fall, or someone does, and when it happens, people are going to comment on it, ffs 

Just now, Krfc 10 said:

Away and don't talk shite, they put themselves up there for a fall, or someone does, and when it happens, people are going to comment on it, ffs 

And I don’t give a f**k cause know what we will go again in the summer and come back stronger and I’m pretty sure u all know that , he who laughs last and all that 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

And I don’t give a f**k cause know what we will go again in the summer and come back stronger and I’m pretty sure u all know that , he who laughs last and all that 

Well we'll see, cause you said that at the start of this season, maybe if you keep saying it, it might happen