Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Cup final for whitletts and their management team 

You are 9 points behind Whitletts and about 6 places below them. 

Did you know that the SJFA have a website and you can check the league tables?  Will I give you the link?

You are rather simple. 

9 minutes ago, yoyopack said:

You are 9 points behind Whitletts and about 6 places below them. 

Did you know that the SJFA have a website and you can check the league tables?  Will I give you the link?

You are rather simple. 

We had won 0 out of first 7 so that will be right but we will finish above them no that that will be anything to bum about 

I wonder if Grierson will come on and make a public apology
Do you actually think anybody on here takes you seriously ?

Do you actually think that nobody on here remembers you challenging Grierson to a boxing match before he accepted your offer and you chickened out ?

Do you actually think that anybody on here is in the slightest bit interested in your fixation and wants to read your constant jibes at Grierson ?

Answers please. Serious ones. And don't wimp out and pretend you didn't see the questions by ignoring them, we all know you will read them.

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:
4 minutes ago, Viewparker said:
I think he had played you all like a fiddle. Him and Grierson are one and the same. 

I suggested that could be the case a few weeks ago, but if that is the case then it's a seriously sad case of attention seeking.

Would not be a surprise if that was the case 

18 hours ago, Big Gray said:

Nonsense? He ran 50 yards and invited the spectator to come closer and "have a go". Then he thought better of it and retreated to his dugout where he should have been in the first place. So - I suppose he was challenging "the idiot". Physicality?  His actions were a disgrace and he should be above that. He needs to take a long hard look at himself.

"Ran 50 yards". Is this the same guy that's just had a hip replacement and is waiting for an op on the other hip? Take a warning and don't pick a fight with him as he's f...n Bionic.

7 minutes ago, Glenbuck Nosepicker said:

"Ran 50 yards". Is this the same guy that's just had a hip replacement and is waiting for an op on the other hip? Take a warning and don't pick a fight with him as he's f...n Bionic.

Some people just love to exaggerate, there is no way he ran 50 yards.

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 20:17, Darvel legend said:

We had won 0 out of first 7 so that will be right but we will finish above them no that that will be anything to bum about 

You have won 0 out of your last five  so your consistency is returning . 3 of those games at home and three of the five against either lower league opposition or teams below you in the league.

42 minutes ago, Glenbuck Nosepicker said:

You have won 0 out of your last five  so your consistency is returning . 3 of those games at home and three of the five against either lower league opposition or teams below you in the league.

So what ?

we should have won all the games apart from Saturday as whitletts were worthy of their draw 

and unless Uve seen all the games don’t comment 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Last 8 

won 4

drew 4

No bad in any league 

You forgot about the two cups, one of which you think you should have won despite losing 4-2. Played 5 won 0 . Your recent results have been as poor as the start of the season, but keep plugging away and you might finish in a better position than you did last year in what was a stronger league, although you will have to go on a bit of a run to achieve that. As a club you have come a long way from the days of fighting for third bottom place in the ADL but you are an average team at the moment.