Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

1 hour ago, Big Gray said:

Whitletts coach was out of order challenging fans to fight.  Vernon deserved to be substituted - hasn't kicked a ball in last two games and is missing chance after chance. Other than a 20 minute spell after half-time Darvel were better side by far - and played much better after substitutes came on. Good referee let play flow as much as he could considering he had no linesmen. Get Jenkins back from Dalbeattie. Darvel coaching staff still looking for their top 11 - but they're getting there.

Then of course he is out of order. But the same standards apply to supporters. There can't be carte blanche to say whatever you please just because you part with six notes.

2 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Looking forward to Darvel on Saturday it certainly seems to be full of characters and should be a good match .
We will take down a right good support and hopefully we will receive a warm welcome from the host club .

You will win or draw buddy, I can see it just now, but Darvel should have scored 6 or 7 and yous aren't very good, that's my prediction, same as every other week :)

You will win or draw buddy, I can see it just now, but Darvel should have scored 6 or 7 and yous aren't very good, that's my prediction, same as every other week [emoji4]
Tbh I can understand it
DL watches the game through Darvel tinted glasses as many of us do
Based on our previous meeting I expect us to get the win but I'm certain he also feels confident of the win so my prediction is the same
Candy win but we are rotten and Eddie ferns is our only decent player ( he likes Eddie lol )

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Tbh I can understand it
DL watches the game through Darvel tinted glasses as many of us do
Based on our previous meeting I expect us to get the win but I'm certain he also feels confident of the win so my prediction is the same
Candy win but we are rotten and Eddie ferns is our only decent player ( he likes Eddie lol )

Pity he’s suspended gotw but he is top bloke 

6 hours ago, xastrax said:

There is a lot between the budgets. And credit to George he gets the best he can for a little budget. He has less of a budget than he had last season but instead moaning about it the guy finds ppl that wanna play football not just for money and personally seen him pay players from his own pocket for the good of team I think quite a few on here wud get a shock just how low the budget is at whitletts but like ppl do with loads club s the make figures up

Listen the reporter gos over the score about grierson but there is no doubt he , grierson , thinks it’s all about him. Whitletts were over the top with their celebrations when second goal went in but if that’s what it means scoring against the vale I’m happy to see it , according to their fans we are pish well that’s twice they haven’t beaten our pish so there is no hope when we improve which we will 

4 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Then of course he is out of order. But the same standards apply to supporters. There can't be carte blanche to say whatever you please just because you part with six notes.

I don't agree - players and officials suffer dogs abuse every game - much more severe than the Whitletts coach did on Saturday. I've never seen a player or a referee challenging their abusers to a fight. He was out of order, should be ashamed of himself and had he been seen or heard by the referee he'd have been sent off and ordered to appear before the appropriate authorities. No excuses!

13 minutes ago, Big Gray said:

I don't agree - players and officials suffer dogs abuse every game - much more severe than the Whitletts coach did on Saturday. I've never seen a player or a referee challenging their abusers to a fight. He was out of order, should be ashamed of himself and had he been seen or heard by the referee he'd have been sent off and ordered to appear before the appropriate authorities. No excuses!

You've misunderstood me. I'm not excusing the Whitletts boss' behaviour. I'm merely saying that fans can't be beyond reproach with some of the stuff they shout.

Listen the reporter gos over the score about grierson but there is no doubt he , grierson , thinks it’s all about him. Whitletts were over the top with their celebrations when second goal went in but if that’s what it means scoring against the vale I’m happy to see it , according to their fans we are pish well that’s twice they haven’t beaten our pish so there is no hope when we improve which we will 

But u said whitletts are pish but u haven’t beat them either and ur below them in league

3 hours ago, Big Gray said:

What a load nonsense.

Who exactly was he challenging to a fight?

One idiot I heard was also claiming that Whitletts practice tackling in training.  Darvel could not handle the physicality. They moaned about it at every opportunity. 

52 minutes ago, yoyopack said:

What a load nonsense.

Who exactly was he challenging to a fight?

One idiot I heard was also claiming that Whitletts practice tackling in training.  Darvel could not handle the physicality. They moaned about it at every opportunity. 

Nonsense? He ran 50 yards and invited the spectator to come closer and "have a go". Then he thought better of it and retreated to his dugout where he should have been in the first place. So - I suppose he was challenging "the idiot". Physicality?  His actions were a disgrace and he should be above that. He needs to take a long hard look at himself.

Nonsense? He ran 50 yards and invited the spectator to come closer and "have a go". Then he thought better of it and retreated to his dugout where he should have been in the first place. So - I suppose he was challenging "the idiot". Physicality?  His actions were a disgrace and he should be above that. He needs to take a long hard look at himself.

Same when he actually posted on here that he would fight me.

4 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

You've misunderstood me. I'm not excusing the Whitletts boss' behaviour. I'm merely saying that fans can't be beyond reproach with some of the stuff they shout.

Totally agree, personal abuse will always get a reaction regardless of who is dishing it out, the players managers etc are so close to each other that it isn’t hard to pick out who’s shouting at them so it’s inevitable this will happen almost every week.