Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye some of our fans weren’t happy with substitution and that’s their opinion but Chris has came in won 4 drew 4 and it really should read won 7 drew 1 as whitletts deserved their draw but that’s their cup final and out their team I would take their centre forward and that’s it , Adam is a right good player and would do great up here 

There you go again. Nobody else is any good, yet with all your galicticos you cant beat anybody..  Give yourself and everybody else a rest. Your team are bottom half mediocrity, get over it

Edited by DanMan

1 minute ago, Bruce Robertson said:

I didn’t say I knew what his wages were ! I replied to a comment about him being highest paid on show today , so I’m saying his wages are justified whatever they are as his return has been great and successful. That answer your question?

Don’t believe everything you hear 

16 minutes ago, DanMan said:

There you go again. Nobody else is any good, yet with all your galicticos you cant beat anybody..  Give yourself and everybody else a rest. Your team are bottom half mediocrity, get over it

And No one beats us Either in the last 2 months , we will only get better 

Ha ha best player on the park till he got I injured and he’s been fantastic for a few months now 
Waken up and smell the coffee. Whitletts young team ran over the top of yous. Vernon is still at the swimming pool learning how to dive.
Say no more.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

And No one beats us Either in the last 2 months , we will only get better 

You won't win much with draws and defeats..  Your only contribution to the promotion race will be maybe nicking a draw and helping the others..

Here’s my opinion! I gave it last game, Darvel wasting money on players, to get them to play, but I reckon that there can’t be much between both clubs budgets.

There is a lot between the budgets. And credit to George he gets the best he can for a little budget. He has less of a budget than he had last season but instead moaning about it the guy finds ppl that wanna play football not just for money and personally seen him pay players from his own pocket for the good of team I think quite a few on here wud get a shock just how low the budget is at whitletts but like ppl do with loads club s the make figures up

13 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Grierson is the embarrassing one , gos on like an idiot all game trying to get players booked and arguing with darvel fan on the far side , we are supporters we can shout what we want at who we want , he should just concentrate on his team who deserved a point today in all honesty but we should not be drawing with them at home 

You don't honestly think that do you? You expect to be able to roar and shout anything you want without reply or reproach? I know you better than that pal.

Whitletts coach was out of order challenging fans to fight.  Vernon deserved to be substituted - hasn't kicked a ball in last two games and is missing chance after chance. Other than a 20 minute spell after half-time Darvel were better side by far - and played much better after substitutes came on. Good referee let play flow as much as he could considering he had no linesmen. Get Jenkins back from Dalbeattie. Darvel coaching staff still looking for their top 11 - but they're getting there.