Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Another 2 points flung away from a team who are no very good and a referee who quite frankly was just no good enough , to be fair to him he had no linesmen but the over the top tackle on Jamie Henderson was a disgrace how that is no a red card is beyond belief , we just have to keep plugging away and hope the breaks come in second half of the season 

Yous are no

9 minutes ago, Killie65 said:

Grieson has history with the vale look at way he shouted at players to come to dugout to celebrate equaliser

From what it looked like the players all ran to the dugout towards Paddy so that is wrong. I was standing on that side 

Grierson is the embarrassing one , gos on like an idiot all game trying to get players booked and arguing with darvel fan on the far side , we are supporters we can shout what we want at who we want , he should just concentrate on his team who deserved a point today in all honesty but we should not be drawing with them at home 

I agree about the your supporters so you can shout what you want and at who you want , darvel fans on far side didn’t think so , mouthing at whitletts fans for celebrating a goal Christ sake and asked not to abuse the number 7 !!! I couldn’t believe what I was hearing , the boy would be affronted if he had heard

Grierson is the embarrassing one , gos on like an idiot all game trying to get players booked and arguing with darvel fan on the far side , we are supporters we can shout what we want at who we want , he should just concentrate on his team who deserved a point today in all honesty but we should not be drawing with them at home 

The far side fan was raging because of a 50/50, asked Geordie if thats what he teaches his players , well i hope that what is what he teaches his players because we fought our arses aff the day. When George asked him to explain himself he shat his troosers. Dads get too worked up at their sons games, should leave the shouting to the real fans

17 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

The far side fan was raging because of a 50/50, asked Geordie if thats what he teaches his players , well i hope that what is what he teaches his players because we fought our arses aff the day. When George asked him to explain himself he shat his troosers. Dads get too worked up at their sons games, should leave the shouting to the real fans

50-50 ha ha it was a red card all day long ,u deserved ur draw so stop ur nonsense talk 

31 minutes ago, Bruce Robertson said:

As the legend and other fans said in the bar after game , it’s no George grierson that’s the problem the day , it’s your own manager ! Be as well talking about your own gaffer as that seems to be your problem ... just saying emoji51.png

U weren’t talking to me mate 

19 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

He’s all about himself asking players to run to him. His ego is out of control. Challenging fans as well isn’t right. Where does it stop with him.

Did you no' challenge him, then when he accepted you shat yourself.

49 minutes ago, Bruce Robertson said:

I didn’t say I was pal , I should’ve wrote I overheard the fans talking

Aye some of our fans weren’t happy with substitution and that’s their opinion but Chris has came in won 4 drew 4 and it really should read won 7 drew 1 as whitletts deserved their draw but that’s their cup final and out their team I would take their centre forward and that’s it , Adam is a right good player and would do great up here 

21 minutes ago, Bruce Robertson said:

Great striker for us !
Wouldn’t say it was our cup final , no being funny but the league positions would say it was a bigger game for darvel than it was for whitletts

To be fair he should be , highest paid player on show today , but he won’t be there next season , enjoy him while u can 

I’m taking a guess it was yourself that his dad was telling me about , making enquires as such

, meant to add .... his wages are certainly justified, his goals last year helped us to promotion and now his goals this season have helped put us in a good league position at this stage of the season . Good investment for me

27 minutes ago, Bruce Robertson said:

I’m taking a guess it was yourself that his dad was telling me about , making enquires as such

, meant to add .... his wages are certainly justified, his goals last year helped us to promotion and now his goals this season have helped put us in a good league position at this stage of the season . Good investment for me

How do you know what he is on?