Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

5 hours ago, Thereporter said:

I wouldn’t think that there would be much between Darvel and whitlets budgets.

You would think that with league positions...

Darvel have their sugar daddy pumping money into them. 

They also think because they can afford something they should buy it. Doesn’t have to be better than they had before.

6 hours ago, iPhone said:

You would think that with league positions...

Darvel have their sugar daddy pumping money into them. 

They also think because they can afford something they should buy it. Doesn’t have to be better than they had before.

Your such a tedious little twat 

Another 2 points flung away from a team who are no very good and a referee who quite frankly was just no good enough , to be fair to him he had no linesmen but the over the top tackle on Jamie Henderson was a disgrace how that is no a red card is beyond belief , we just have to keep plugging away and hope the breaks come in second half of the season 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

Another 2 points flung away from a team who are no very good and a referee who quite frankly was just no good enough , to be fair to him he had no linesmen but the over the top tackle on Jamie Henderson was a disgrace how that is no a red card is beyond belief , we just have to keep plugging away and hope the breaks come in second half of the season 

Stone wall penalty denied and the no6 should have walked...... in saying that strange decisions made from the Darvel bench. Too many times we shoulda, coulda, woulda, but we haven’t.

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I take it you must have been one of the hillbillys shouting at the side? 

I took this game in today and have to say that the conditions were poor. I also thought Darvel looked poor. Whitetts had more going forward. 

Darvel belong where they are and the shouting at Grierson at the end was rather embarrassing.  If they concentrated more on football and less on acting like idiots they would maybe get somewhere. They could always just fling more money at it though? 

What was the score?

Stone wall penalty denied and the no6 should have walked...... in saying that strange decisions made from the Darvel bench. Too many times we shoulda, coulda, woulda, but we haven’t.

Nice to meet you the day, 50/50 game, could’ve went either way, weather played havoc, conditions were mental, but two teams going at it hammer n tong for 90 mins was a guid watch. If you searched junior fitba in the dictionary that game would be in there

I took this game in today and have to say that the conditions were poor. I also thought Darvel looked poor. Whitetts had more going forward. 

Darvel belong where they are and the shouting at Grierson at the end was rather embarrassing.  If they concentrated more on football and less on acting like idiots they would maybe get somewhere. They could always just fling more money at it though? 

Grieson has history with the vale look at way he shouted at players to come to dugout to celebrate equaliser

5 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Nice to meet you the day, 50/50 game, could’ve went either way, weather played havoc, conditions were mental, but two teams going at it hammer n tong for 90 mins was a guid watch. If you searched junior fitba in the dictionary that game would be in there

Yeah your right mate, proper junior game.

15 minutes ago, yoyopack said:

Grierson is the embarrassing one , gos on like an idiot all game trying to get players booked and arguing with darvel fan on the far side , we are supporters we can shout what we want at who we want , he should just concentrate on his team who deserved a point today in all honesty but we should not be drawing with them at home