Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

41 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We are no good enough but we will get it right , this manager was given to much to do but he’s won 4 and drew 3 and quite easily  could and probably should have been 7 out of 7 but hey ho we are getting no breaks this season but we keep on going 

Another fantastic result from the nearly best team in the League. I foresee a large dollop of  humble pie being served , but then again maybe No.  You seem like a person who doesn't know a good team from a bad team  When you think you are good team and then reality sinks in its hard to believe the REA LITY      get your brain in gear before you open your big mouth

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

We are no good enough but we will get it right , this manager was given to much to do but he’s won 4 and drew 3 and quite easily  could and probably should have been 7 out of 7 but hey ho we are getting no breaks this season but we keep on going 

You should try and arrange a bounce match with  lowly Bonnyton Thistle

It’s possible  your Superstars can win that one & give them a wee boost :whistle

1 hour ago, takmadoon said:

Another fantastic result from the nearly best team in the League. I foresee a large dollop of  humble pie being served , but then again maybe No.  You seem like a person who doesn't know a good team from a bad team  When you think you are good team and then reality sinks in its hard to believe the REA LITY      get your brain in gear before you open your big mouth

No humble pie I know we are a good team nob and we will get it right and boy will I enjoy it 

Spoke to Spank after the game he admitted they we're lucky still to be in the game at half time second half the Girvan keeper had 2 worldly saves at very important times of the game but hey ho good luck to Girvan for rest of the season. Great to speak to Spank and seems like a really good guy

26 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Btw that was your reply to my post. You agreed with me. Now go and find my quote. 

I thought the loss of Barbour would affect Whitletts and I still think it has as he brings so much to the team and I didn’t realise how shit The Galacticos really are. 

Obviously you didn’t  realise how shit they are either.

Edited by iPhone

18 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Looks like The Legend is bringing out a new song, will it be #1 this Xmas?

A12E635F-60CC-4EEE-891F-032901B53114.jpeg

See at the end of the day you tits know and I know we will get it right and will become one of the top teams in Scottish junior football and as for yesterday’s game it was a pleasure to witness the save  from the girvan keeper , think gorams save from van hooijdonk and it was better than that ,world class and he was told that after the game with a few adjectives flung in and the penalty save wisnae too shabby either , never mind its whitletts on Saturday , there is always something to cheer us up 

See at the end of the day you tits know and I know we will get it right and will become one of the top teams in Scottish junior football and as for yesterday’s game it was a pleasure to witness the save  from the girvan keeper , think gorams save from van hooijdonk and it was better than that ,world class and he was told that after the game with a few adjectives flung in and the penalty save wisnae too shabby either , never mind its whitletts on Saturday , there is always something to cheer us up 

A don’t think so that’s just stupid talk DL look what happened to the buffs glenafton Meadow when the money men got fed up and pulled their money out and believe it or not one day they will

Ps whitletts will pump Darvel next week

1 hour ago, FlyHigh said:

A don’t think so that’s just stupid talk DL look what happened to the buffs glenafton Meadow when the money men got fed up and pulled their money out and believe it or not one day they will

Ps whitletts will pump Darvel next week

Ur no getting it the club is self sufficient now without any investor , are you’s all stupid on here ? 

And ps they won’t