Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

30 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Smashing player  cracking guy got suspended and couldn’t get back in the team because of the form of ricki hanvey and Cammy 

simple 

You are right there m8,they two are a level above,i am quite sure if and when jenks gets back in the team he will be a star.

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 21:14, debbiedingle said:

You are right there m8,they two are a level above,i am quite sure if and when jenks gets back in the team he will be a star.

He turned out for Dalbeattie Star on Saturday, must be out on loan.

Let's get doon the brae tomoz and give Chris,John and the players the support to get us to the last 16 of the Scottish Cup, yet another premier league team in the Scottish in Largs who are going well in the premier league this season so a really tough tie for us. C'mon the vale [emoji460]️[emoji460]️[emoji460]️[emoji460]️

Good cup tie , better team won and we actually played better when we went down to 10 men , no doubt it was a penalty but I thought now unless it was violent conduct it couldn’t be a double dunt , can someone explain the rules ? but best of luck to Largs in next round of the cup and for rest of the season 

30 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Good cup tie , better team won and we actually played better when we went down to 10 men , no doubt it was a penalty but I thought now unless it was violent conduct it couldn’t be a double dunt , can someone explain the rules ? but best of luck to Largs in next round of the cup and for rest of the season 

I think if its a genuine attempt to play the ball then it's a penalty but no red card, but if cynical foul the red and penalty, could be wrong though 

Well done to Largs today probs deserved the win, we didn't start threatening till we went down to ten men got back in the game with a good goal from Martin Findlay thought the sending of was soft but that's the way it goes great bunch of guys at Largs and good luck for the rest of your season