Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

For the first seven games the legend said he was hopeless and wanted rid of him now every time he touches the ball the legend has an orgasm yes I will agree in his day was a good player at fullback not in the midfield 
In his day (your words) Cammy was one of the best midfield players in the Super First when he won it with Hurlford. He moved to full back early the following season to make way for Paul McKenzie and Danny Mitchell as he was too good to drop. IMO he always looked better in midfield than at full back.

This Darvel thread is comedy gold at times. More dropped points and the fall guy seems to be the guy cameron. Watching the game yesterday, I felt the strikers for darvel weren’t good enough/lazy. There are 11 players on a park and single one player out is wrong imo

9 hours ago, gamechanger said:

For the first seven games the legend said he was hopeless and wanted rid of him now every time he touches the ball the legend has an orgasm yes I will agree in his day was a good player at fullback not in the midfield 

9 hours ago, gamechanger said:

Behave yourself legend Paul Cameron was hopeless today your best centre midfielder is the lad hendo who again was played out of position and without him in the middle there is no engine most clubs in ayrshire would welcome him into the team but the new management team are doing everything to keep a below par Cameron in the team every week who is finished 

and I bet you Paul would have agreed with me as he wasn’t playing well but since the new management team have came in imo Paul and  ricki hanvey have been Darvel’s 2 best players and take nothing away from jamie who is a really good player but one he cannae play injured and two he can’t get back in his favoured position because of the form of these 2 guys 

Anyway on we move massive game this week against Largs and we will Need to step it up from the last 2 weeks that’s for sure , Largs look A right good team but im looking forward to it , there mite just be a wee shock on the cards 

Do you think Darvel will beat Largs

I don’t because your teams no very gid

26 minutes ago, FlyHigh said:

Come on tell the truth do you think your team is good

DL is on another thread somewhere saying that he hasn't saw a team this season better than Darvel.....  4 wins from 13 might indicate otherwise.. but it's all about opinions

1 hour ago, FlyHigh said:

Come on tell the truth do you think your team is good

aye i do and if we werent would not have knocked out 2 super league teams already in the scottish , i dont think we are favourites but i think we have a chance and if largs beat us they will know they have been in a game 

14 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

aye i do and if we werent would not have knocked out 2 super league teams already in the scottish , i dont think we are favourites but i think we have a chance and if largs beat us they will know they have been in a game 

As I said before DL. One of the "Superleague" teams is hardly a scalp, when 2 other Championship teams beat 2 others 4 and 5. Your league form is sketchy at best   

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Was early on in season but not now and even being sketchy we were a far better team than rossvale 

You need to let it go DL. I would suggest that Rossvale being 5 point ahead of you with 2 games v 2 of the bottom 5 in hand, would indicate that Darvel are not a better team. Never saw the game, but maybe you raised your game that day. we had half a team still on holiday and you still couldn't win, so I'm not sure what that says about Darvel.