Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Naw, sorry. I know passing on the ground is not the junior football norm but conditions were good today. Didn't see the coos - that would be unkind to the players.

Worst surface see this season no including Shettleston last week. We like to play on the deck but impossible today. Ps if official linesmen were on duty today your keeper and two centrehalfs were off.

Imbeciles [emoji8]

Worst surface see this season no including Shettleston last week. We like to play on the deck but impossible today. Ps if official linesmen were on duty today your keeper and two centrehalfs were off.
Imbeciles [emoji8]

Rutherglen managed to play some great football a few weeks ago on the same surface. Unfortunately you don’t have the same quality as they did. Decent side though.

2 minutes ago, hunnersapepper said:

Worst surface see this season no including Shettleston last week. We like to play on the deck but impossible today. Ps if official linesman were on duty today today your keeper and two centrehalfs were off.
Imbeciles emoji8.png

Your keeper? I'm a Darvel supporter! The surface was same for both and it is November. Good surface for the Juniors.

12 minutes ago, hunnersapepper said:

Apologies but you don’t attend many games if that’s your point of view from a Darvel man 

Let me get this right. When you win it’s because you are the better team. When you don’t win  it’s 

a. The referree

b. Injuries to 3 or more key players

c. The surface ( darvel having the second best surface in the juniors next to the talbot)

Have I got it right? In no particular order of course.

Big Gray get a grip Gregg Vernon is a class centre forward and yous would love a player of his class at your club
Sorry wylieboy, got to disagree with this post. Vermin has no class, whatsoever. Doesn't matter what he has done for the Vale, he will always be a soap dodging cheating Medda w****r, as far as we are concerned, and we certainly wouldn't love him at our club.[emoji34]

14 minutes ago, tombo said:

Sorry wylieboy, got to disagree with this post. Vermin has no class, whatsoever. Doesn't matter what he has done for the Vale, he will always be a soap dodging cheating Medda w****r, as far as we are concerned, and we certainly wouldn't love him at our club.emoji34.png

Calling the lad “Vermin” shows that the one with no class is you. That’s out of order but I’m not surprised, your twitter feed called a Darvel player an “animal” a couple of weeks ago.