Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

Largs are a good side. Easily the strongest of the promoted sides from what I've seen so far this season.

No easy and I would say on the Astro we would be in trouble but Darvel last week in November I would say it’s a 50-50 game 

they certainly would not have wanted us at Darvel 

8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Poor from us yesterday and deservedly beaten but we can’t win every game so just need to dust ourselves down and lift it for next Saturday , Chris has had us on a great run and I’m sure we will go on another one starting next week 

You can’t win every game, ha. Yous hardly win any, that’s why you’re in the bottom half of the league.

57 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Darvel1968 have you no comments to make on your teams failure to collect 3 points?

You can always delete everyone after writing them like you have done with all your other ones.

3 points weren’t available as it was west tie. The best team won. I’ve seen better defending at boys club. 

18 hours ago, Darvel1968 said:

3 points weren’t available as it was west tie. The best team won. I’ve seen better defending at boys club. 

8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

3 points ???? Clueless.com 

f**k me , iPhone is a rocket , best ignored 

27 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Tell ye something lost all respect for darvel cause of the legend he knows wat he’s done he’s a scummy c**t 

of that’s the way they operate then deary me 

If it’s football related then batter in and tell the story. If not then speak to the man face to face as this isn’t the place . When I was a boy there was an expression that  empty vessels make the most noise and that applies to a lot of the darvel posters but they certainly entertain if you don’t take them seriously. 

8 minutes ago, Glenbuck Nosepicker said:

If it’s football related then batter in and tell the story. If not then speak to the man face to face as this isn’t the place . When I was a boy there was an expression that  empty vessels make the most noise and that applies to a lot of the darvel posters but they certainly entertain if you don’t take them seriously. 

It’s a football matter sir ... and I have no issues with telling him to his face  

goes about his business all wrong no class