Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

31 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Right here goes , firstly Darvel deserved there victory yesterday

But i felt the turning point was a soft penalty award to Darvel to make it 2-1 from an inept ref , who made some strange descions for both sides , and as much as we all moan when there's no linesman , they two yesterday were as much use as a chocolate fireguard( if u mind them lol ) had a drink in wee bar an a pie n bov , good hospitality, bit of banter , sun shining , good day out apart from the score ,look forward to Darvel coming up to Kilsyth.

And if the grey headed boy with no8 on is Cameron ?

Who seems to get slagged on here regularly ? I thought he had a fine game an was one of Darvel's top players yesterday .

Paul Cameron will be the first to say he hasn’t started the season well but the last 2 weeks he’s been fantastic and long may it continue 

Thought the boys were great yesterday and some cracking performances all over the park , Ernie was fantastic getting called in at the last minute and special mention to Cammy and Dale Shirkie for showing what we all know that they are right good players , things are starting to gel now and no disrespect to the teams we play in the next 6 games but I don’t think it’s askin too much to get 18 points which would see us just behind the top 3 in the table and I know who they will be looking over their shoulders at

No hanvey 

no chisolm

no henderson

no jenkins

no Hewitt 

all 5 of these guys missing yesterday and just shows the strength we have in this squad and I hear teams Moaning all the time about injuries but no one has had as bad a time as Us this season with injuries but we just get on with it and play through it and I can see the tide turning 

free hit away to peasies on Saturday but we will have big and noisy support thru there and I’m sure with the backing they will get the boys will put on a performance