Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Great result for Darvel, yes, but they should have scored six or seven. Armour was outstanding in first half for Darvel. One mystery for me with this Darvel team - what's with the "back to the wall" stuff and making things diffuicult for themselves? Hung on for dear life last week against Neilston and even cruising this week at 3-1, if Kilsyth had got lucky anything could have happened. Darvel need to "turn the screw until it bleeds then turn it again". Anyway, congratulations to the new management team - onwards and upwards!

23 minutes ago, Big Gray said:

Great result for Darvel, yes, but they should have scored six or seven. Armour was outstanding in first half for Darvel. One mystery for me with this Darvel team - what's with the "back to the wall" stuff and making things diffuicult for themselves? Hung on for dear life last week against Neilston and even cruising this week at 3-1, if Kilsyth had got lucky anything could have happened. Darvel need to "turn the screw until it bleeds then turn it again". Anyway, congratulations to the new management team - onwards and upwards!

I tend to agree with u we sit and invite pressure instead of killing games off 

1 hour ago, Big Gray said:

6 or 7? Have a word wi yersel pal

24 minutes ago, Big Gray said:

KRFC10 - have a word with yourself? - 6 or 7? You have lost me - Darvel had some great chances in the second half. No doubt you do - but I don't talk to myself! And, just for the record - yer no ma pal!

Ha ha ha, a love that shit, "your no ma pal" are you that insecure you've got tae tell me that, and your post doesn't make any sense ya rocket, both teams had chances

Edited by Krfc 10

KRFC10 great to see you and rest of your committee and fans use our hospitality suit today, good support there today from kilsyth, good luck for the rest of the season

Enjoyed my day buddy thanks, good hospitality, glad to see we can have a blether and a beer over a game of football, even tho the ref was murder [emoji848]look forward to the return

19 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Ha ha ha, a love that shit, "your no ma pal" are you that insecure you've got tae tell me that, and your post doesn't make any sense ya rocket, both teams had chances

I take it the "10" in your 'name' is your age. Sorry, but the best of the chances fell to Darvel and the 3-1 scoreline flattered a disappointing Kilsyth display.