Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Tombo u still have to sign the right players whether big budget or no to win things in this or any grade of football , we will back Chris but it won’t be with silly money 
Agreed DL but when Chris was in ADL with the Dodgers, his budget was at least 3 to 4 times that of his competition at that level. Knowing Chris personally, having a good budget to refurbish your underperforming team, would have been one of his first demands. Don't take that comment as a negative as I believe he will have asperattions of take you to top league at first time of asking.
T

2 hours ago, tombo said:

Agreed DL but when Chris was in ADL with the Dodgers, his budget was at least 3 to 4 times that of his competition at that level. Knowing Chris personally, having a good budget to refurbish your underperforming team, would have been one of his first demands. Don't take that comment as a negative as I believe he will have asperattions of take you to top league at first time of asking.
T

I think Chris will think there is still a chance of promotion this year and I don’t think he will need to bring in as many players as people are expecting imo.

On 15/09/2018 at 08:20, Darvel legend said:

Darvel are delighted to announce the appointment of Chris strain senior assisted by John Mccoll , they bring a wealth of experience to the club having won everything in the game apart from the Scottish cup so maybe this is the year, we wish them well 

Looks like another panic move by a club who seem to be making progress off the park but need guidance on football matters  I would be very surprised if strain sees the season out. 

53 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:
19 hours ago, Glenbuck Nosepicker said:
Looks like another panic move by a club who seem to be making progress off the park but need guidance on football matters  I would be very surprised if strain sees the season out. 

Hope your right and they end up back in the A&D 

Where is this A&D you speak about? 

Edited by Viewparker