Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

2 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

LOL, don’t like the man, it’s really that simple, so how do you get on with him?

I don’t know the man, I see him in the dugout and getting players who were under performing, performing.

And they all seem to like him, makes you the weirdo.

4 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Jeezo .... I’m catching some Big Fish today :wub:

Has #1 TROLL, iPhone gone AWOL now :rolleyes:

Come on guys, let’s get the View Ratings above 50,000 today, it will make #2 Troll, Viewparker aka WW, a happy chappy as he seems to get off with this figure 

So let’s give him “An orgasmic Friday” :thumsup2

You are a clatty wee p***k. 

Cbx cbf

Mr Viewparker aka WW, #2 TROLL, Wannabe Keyboard Gangster

You have made it obvious that I am now upsetting you but I must point  out to you that it was you who actually instigated this relationship on the Whitletts Thread not so long ago & I have just given you some of your own medicine 

Alas, this appears  to have run its course now & I now think it is time to finish as I have achieved my objective to my satisfaction, therefore please take note that you are now dumped, chucked & I will now close the book on you, it has been fun reading your DM’s and seeing you lower yourself to pressing the wee red  button on one of my comments, how sad is that?

Goodbye my little Sweetheart :wub:  Ta Ta 

PS .... apologies to all the rest of Darvel supporters on here but this guy is a total nutter :thumbsdown

Edited by Billy XBoswell

7 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Mr Viewparker aka WW, #2 TROLL, Wannabe Keyboard Gangster

You have made it obvious that I am now upsetting you but I must point  out to you that it was you who actually instigated this relationship on the Whitletts Thread not so long ago & I have just given you some of your own medicine 

Alas, this appears  to have run its course now & I now think it is time to finish as I have achieved my objective to my satisfaction, therefore please take note that you are now dumped, chucked & I will now close the book on you, it has been fun reading your DM’s and seeing you lower yourself to pressing the wee red  button on one of my comments, how sad is that?

Goodbye my little Sweetheart :wub:  Ta Ta 

CBX CBF. 

Did the #me too frighten you about possible consequences. Btw who was the Chris you kept on going on about. 

Edited by Viewparker

3 hours ago, Sgc said:

Yes , you obviously try to compensate on football forums for your  problems in your real life . I would think your an unhappy little man with anger issues ? 

Shows what you know then. 

No problems in my life what so ever.

you wouldn’t be very good in the CID, although if you rearrange those letters!