Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

5 hours ago, iPhone said:

Well folks, it’s now official... 

its been a long time in coming and it has taken some effort and quite a bit of my time.... but as I have said, it’s now official!

i am now officially...    THE p***kS p***k.

I feel I should say a few thank yous for being awarded this by fellow p***k, Galacticos Legend. 

^^^^

Trying way too hard

55 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

Be interesting to see who gets it . I know the pie man and noddy where out together last night. Darvel should be doing better.

Shows there are no hard feelings, it just didn’t work out. Best of luck to Graeme in the future. 

23 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Shows there are no hard feelings, it just didn’t work out. Best of luck to Graeme in the future. 

Here here , we deservedly beat talbot then ran hurlford very close and they are the 2 best teams in Scottish junior football  so we are no far away , a few tweaks here and there from whoever gets the job and we will go on a run hopefully , it’s no been mentioned before but we have been very unlucky with injuries to key players 

Here here , we deservedly beat talbot then ran hurlford very close and they are the 2 best teams in Scottish junior football  so we are no far away , a few tweaks here and there from whoever gets the job and we will go on a run hopefully , it’s no been mentioned before but we have been very unlucky with injuries to key players 

We had injuries and players missing yesterday but still managed to get the victory Mr Legend. It’s about team spirit and team character that sees you through. Money doesn’t buy that sir. Maybe you should stop flinging money at some has been players and concentrate on building a good team.

1 hour ago, Ayr Victoria said:

We had injuries and players missing yesterday but still managed to get the victory Mr Legend. It’s about team spirit and team character that sees you through. Money doesn’t buy that sir. Maybe you should stop flinging money at some has been players and concentrate on building a good team.

Thanks for ur concern av we will Take on board what u say and see what happens next

we will try and no disappoint u 

Edited by Darvel legend

Well seen you come out the woodwork when Whitletts start winning AV.