Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

I feel sorry for the players that are still there from the previous management but the so called experienced players are obviously not performing, it’s always easy to blame the management but these guys are just there because of the money, since John took over the improvements of the park are outstanding but no improvement on the park.
Good comment manager does not kick the ball he can only advise organise and motivate the team. Thereon it's up to the players to carry the can or the glory on the day.

12 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Are Darvel actually better than results are suggesting? I’ve only seen them once this season. 

Early games I would have said so, now beginning to look a struggle. We have loads of injuries probably the worst spell in at least 2 seasons but we can’t blame that. Vast majority of supporters want us to play 442, we have not had a settled first 11 or formation all season, imo that is where the problem is.

Just now, Ceejayar said:

Early games I would have said so, now beginning to look a struggle. We have loads of injuries probably the worst spell in at least 2 seasons but we can’t blame that. Vast majority of supporters want us to play 442, we have not had a settled first 11 or formation all season, imo that is where the problem is.

I know the manager has gone now, do you think it was really his fault?

On 07/09/2018 at 18:58, Darvel legend said:

Here’s this p***k back he cannae help himself 

Well folks, it’s now official... 

its been a long time in coming and it has taken some effort and quite a bit of my time.... but as I have said, it’s now official!

i am now officially...    THE p***kS p***k.

I feel I should say a few thank yous for being awarded this by fellow p***k, Galacticos Legend. 

1 minute ago, iPhone said:

Well folks, it’s now official... 

its been a long time in coming and it has taken some effort and quite a bit of my time.... but as I have said, it’s now official!

i am now officially...    THE p***kS p***k.

I feel I should say a few thank yous for being awarded this by fellow p***k, Galacticos Legend. 

Do you want it included in The Chairman’s  Report mate along with Viewparkers aka WW awards?