Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

16 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

My prediction was well out, manager away for Xmas i reckoned, but i was a guid few month out. Experience isnt all its made out to be. You thought you needed experience, but the team you won promotion with was better. Boys playing for the manager and the shirt, yous have lost that with your grand ideas of the premier league and paying big bucks for boys thats no better than what you had and couldn’t give a f**k about Darvel. Iv no doubt, you’ll get it right eventually, but just no yet, im loving shity wee Whitletts showing you how its done

Me n Murray totally agree with this terry. Spot on. Always knew u spoke sense. 

Some players getting paid a fortune n no having to train... infact that's just wan player. Then others on higher wages than current squad. Obviously u have to move forward n that n as king Terry said darvel 100% will get it right but come on that's gonna f**k with existing players there. Look at formation today yer wing backs are never wing backs in there life decent players but moan man lol rip the heart out a team to quick and the soul will follow. Int that right muzza ma bro?

Hope they get the right manager in n al throw ma name in 

2 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Some players getting paid a fortune n no having to train... infact that's just wan player. Then others on higher wages than current squad. Obviously u have to move forward n that n as king Terry said darvel 100% will get it right but come on that's gonna f**k with existing players there. Look at formation today yer wing backs are never wing backs in there life decent players but moan man lol rip the heart out a team to quick and the soul will follow. Int that right muzza ma bro?

Hope they get the right manager in n al throw ma name in 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha we will phone u don’t phone us 

On 07/09/2018 at 08:43, Billy XBoswell said:

Darvel Juniors AGM, Chairman’s Report (Draft)

Just like to start with a huge thank you to our Patron who put us on the map and has sadly passed away RIP Mr Burt Reynolds, famous actor and notably his movie Deliverance 

At start of season we predicted promotion, then top 4, then top 6, then top  4 again but at end of August we forecasted just staying in league as all the teams that we played (apart from one) were pish and we deserved better results

Unfortunately it has taken us longer than we expected to get the players to gel, but we will get there, eventually???

Yes, we have spent a lot of money on wages, brought in some experienced players, have a good guy as a manager (now) done a lot of good work off the field, brought in some cracking sponsorship but we have been unlucky on the field not getting the results we deserved against pish teams

But Hey Ho .... there is a silver lining ......

I am pleased to announce that it has been confirmed that we are #1 on Pie & Bovril Juniors for the most Posts & Views !!!!!

NOW THAT IS SOME ACHIEVEMENT to be proud of over the year, don’t you think?

Top Marketing Prize, Troll, Wannabe Keyboard Gangster &  Banjo  Player of the year goes to ...... 

Viewparker  .....  aka WW :thumsup2

Hey Viewparker aka WW ..... let me know when your ready for a re-draft to be done :rolleyes:

Edited by Billy XBoswell

Shame the manager has walked but to be fair his players have let him down big time. Arthurlie are no great shakes but totally outplayed Darvel at times today.  If it hadn't been for some weird decisions the score could have been very embarrassing for Darvel. Credit to their fans, very vociferous and the best support i have seen at Dunterlie for a long time.   I spoke to a few of them after the game and they were very honest in their assessment of the game.  Great result for Arthurlie.

The good old Mr Legend getting too cocky before a ball is kicked.

Where our wee Vic’s are going along game by game picking up points. A bit ironic that the man you sacked for not cutting it at this level, is in fact helping us to cut when George is absent.

Ha ha ha Mon the Victoria! [emoji835]️[emoji837]

2 minutes ago, Satori. said:

Shame the manager has walked but to be fair his players have let him down big time. Arthurlie are no great shakes but totally outplayed Darvel at times today.  If it hadn't been for some weird decisions the score could have been very embarrassing for Darvel. Credit to their fans, very vociferous and the best support i have seen at Dunterlie for a long time.   I spoke to a few of them after the game and they were very honest in their assessment of the game.  Great result for Arthurlie.

Aye you fully deserved the win mate 

well done 

My prediction was well out, manager away for Xmas i reckoned, but i was a guid few month out. Experience isnt all its made out to be. You thought you needed experience, but the team you won promotion with was better. Boys playing for the manager and the shirt, yous have lost that with your grand ideas of the premier league and paying big bucks for boys thats no better than what you had and couldn’t give a f**k about Darvel. Iv no doubt, you’ll get it right eventually, but just no yet, im loving shity wee Whitletts showing you how its done

Your manager won’t be there much longer, watch this space.

Hope Darvel take there time and appoint the right man for the job .They look as if the have a decent squad and the right man might even manage to get them into a promotion place .Graeme was a strange choice and I doubt very much he was the 1st choice .Did his best though and best of luck to him in the future 

1 hour ago, Satori. said:

Again great backing from the fans today and that is when results are not great, big support getting organised for petershill in the Scottish it all bodes well for when the team starts winning again.