Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

We welcome the league leaders and favourites for the title to Darvel tomorrow , 2 teams with the same kind of consistency they are unbeaten and we have beaten no one !!! 

But wouldn’t be the greatest surprise to see us turn them over as we have quality players , guys it’s time to show us and get the season started 

I know I’m repeating myself but as big Marvin kept saying keep believing 

23 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We welcome the league leaders and favourites for the title to Darvel tomorrow , 2 teams with the same kind of consistency they are unbeaten and we have beaten no one !!! 

But wouldn’t be the greatest surprise to see us turn them over as we have quality players , guys it’s time to show us and get the season started 

Aye but he also( said Happy as Larry couldn’t be happier)

8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

It wouldn’t be the greatest surprise, it would be a massive surprise if yous turn them over. Will expect yous to get beat by 3 clear goals and your keeper to be man of the match!!

It wouldn’t be the greatest surprise, it would be a massive surprise if yous turn them over. Will expect yous to get beat by 3 clear goals and your keeper to be man of the match!!
Utter nonsense. We are expecting an extremely hard game tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:
5 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Utter nonsense. We are expecting an extremely hard game tomorrow.

Well don’t say I didn’t warn you!

3 minutes ago, glensmad said:
5 minutes ago, iPhone said:
Well don’t say I didn’t warn you!

I'll be delighted if you're correct, but we're prepared for a very tight 90 minutes.

I watched them a few weeks ago, they have a good team on paper with good experienced players but they don’t seem to playing or gelling as a team yet and the longer it goes without a win the harder it becomes.

19 hours ago, iPhone said:

I watched them a few weeks ago, they have a good team on paper with good experienced players but they don’t seem to playing or gelling as a team yet and the longer it goes without a win the harder it becomes.

Good point today but with results so far it’s no enough we need to start picking up 3 points soon however glencairn by far the best team we have played this season and no doubt they will go up 

Good point today but with results so far it’s no enough we need to start picking up 3 points soon however glencairn by far the best team we have played this season and no doubt they will go up 
Thanks for that, but today we didn't play as well as we have been playing. Darvel will be fine when they get their first win, decent team.

8 minutes ago, glensmad said:
12 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Thanks for that, but today we didn't play as well as we have been playing. Darvel will be fine when they get their first win, decent team.

I think we are decent can't fault their effort today just need it to click into place I am sure it will happen soon 

15 hours ago, glensmad said:
15 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

We know we will be fine and probably doing a rutherglen here ! But once we get our first win we will go on a run I’m convinced of that , for us to finish in top 3 is still not out of the question 

Wee question - why were the Darvel fans who were gathered just outside the covered enclosure going nuts at the referee just before half time ? They were shouting for a red card for a supposed elbow, when what actually happened was Ryan Kerr's clearance smacking off the Darvel player's face. It happened about 10 yards from where I was standing, there was no contact between the players whatsoever. And it happened about 2 yards in front of the Darvel dugout, none of them claimed for anything. We were bemused as to what your fans were shouting about, but I suppose sometimes angles can be deceptive.

37 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Wee question - why were the Darvel fans who were gathered just outside the covered enclosure going nuts at the referee just before half time ? They were shouting for a red card for a supposed elbow, when what actually happened was Ryan Kerr's clearance smacking off the Darvel player's face. It happened about 10 yards from where I was standing, there was no contact between the players whatsoever. And it happened about 2 yards in front of the Darvel dugout, none of them claimed for anything. We were bemused as to what your fans were shouting about, but I suppose sometimes angles can be deceptive.

We were just trying to get into refs head mate 

I don’t know if it worked or not .................