Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

5 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

Your not kidding mate considering it should have been an easier league than last season with the top teams promoted things don’t look great ,personally I don’t think you will be in a relegation battle but definitely under achieving.

The league is nowhere near as strong and with who we have signed we are under achieving massively and although the games look tight on paper and I do believe we should have beat Rossvale st rochs and Whitletts yesterday and the benburb game if it wasn’t for markey we would have been hammered , that is the truth and simply no good enough pal 

The league is nowhere near as strong and with who we have signed we are under achieving massively and although the games look tight on paper and I do believe we should have beat Rossvale st rochs and Whitletts yesterday and the benburb game if it wasn’t for markey we would have been hammered , that is the truth and simply no good enough pal 
Beat whitletts don't talk pish we were 4-2 up you were nowhere close to beating us this is the pish talk why your no liked and darvel are hated you just can't be honest [emoji110][emoji97][emoji97]

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Can you’s no keep ur Whitletts bickering to the Whitletts thread 

we have enough to be bothered about at this moment in time 

Sorry, like what? You still think you will be challenging so everything in the garden must be rosie!!

53 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Whitletts are so embarrassed about drawing with such a poor team when you look at the teams that beat you.

20 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

So do I but will settle for 1-0 to be honest and don’t really care how we do it 

That wasn’t the score, that was the red card count!! Lol

Take whatever you can get from them, don’t want anyone running away with the league. 

Unless it’s Whitletts because all of a sudden they now have the best squad in junior football.

That wasn’t the score, that was the red card count!! Lol

Take whatever you can get from them, don’t want anyone running away with the league. 

Unless it’s Whitletts because all of a sudden they now have the best squad in junior football.

Said who smart arse?? Whitletts Vic said Cameron wouldn’t get in the team, ask any Vics fan they would say the same. We had him two seasons ago and no one was sad to see him go. He was on a downward spiral then, and I cant imagine he’s miraculously improved in his auld age. But you would know all this being a Whitletts fan

32 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Said who smart arse?? Whitletts Vic said Cameron wouldn’t get in the team, ask any Vics fan they would say the same. We had him two seasons ago and no one was sad to see him go. He was on a downward spiral then, and I cant imagine he’s miraculously improved in his auld age. But you would know all this being a Whitletts fan

Look away n talk about Whitletts on ur own thread as we don’t really care about anything that gos on Down there 

9 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Is that why your head was in your soup today at turnberry hotel