Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

9 minutes ago, thejannie said:

If there's more points dropped this weekend, is it time for the manager to go? All those so called big marquee signings and zero return. 

The progress off the park is excellent but football wise has their been much improvement on the park with new management?

Doesn't look like it for now.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Welcome our new hero guys 

Didn’t think you would need a hero, I thought the Darvel hero was you? 

Who is your new hero, Iron Man??

Btw that’s a super hero, probably in your house it’s more like a command!!

The Legends a p***k who deserves everything he gets. I feel sorry for the boys that play for them whos been put under unnecessary pressure with his pish on here.

Promotion !!!!! Haha, bunch of bloody dinosaur idiots , another easy game next week to come on the promotion hunt [emoji23] You’s are abysmal , paying big wages for has beens and some of them has beens don’t even make training , that’s good for the boys on the bench who make it week in week out ! Send your big cheque back abroad to where it came from , the mans money is being wasted by idiots .

A bit of respect, please. Big improvements at Recreation Park - on and off the park - and it's all down to The Legend. He's only made one mistake - and no doubt had his reasons - and that was sacking the manager last season because they were doing okay at the time. However, good luck to him and all involved at a reborn Darvel Juniors. Banter is banter but please show some respect.

3 minutes ago, Big Gray said:

A bit of respect, please. Big improvements at Recreation Park - on and off the park - and it's all down to The Legend. He's only made one mistake - and no doubt had his reasons - and that was sacking the manager last season because they were doing okay at the time. However, good luck to him and all involved at a reborn Darvel Juniors. Banter is banter but please show some respect.

I think the respect must go both ways. DL"s comments  about other teams in the league show very little respect. I did say a few pages back that a little humility might work in his favour...  but alas  No