Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Just now, Darvel legend said:

All I know is if u score 4 with 10 men especially against piss poor Whitletts we should win the game 

Ha, why celebrate the draw then.

Be aswell talking to a Tesco shopping trolley, at least they normally have a mind of their own.

31 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

All I know is if u score 4 with 10 men especially against piss poor Whitletts we should win the game 

See DL. Rossvale are pish. StRochs are pish. Whitletts are pish...  Yet 2 points from 4 games.. Who is actually  pish ?? Your arrogance continues. Maybe a little touch of humility would endear you to the rest of the forum. 

1 hour ago, Darvel Dave said:
8 hours ago, thejannie said:
Paaaahahahaha... Darvel for relegation 

Fkn hell 2am on a Sunday morning & all you can think about is Darvel, were you sitting in your cave with your cheap bottle of cider waiting to have a go, btw what was your score yesterday? 

What teams that? Do you know who he plays for?

26 minutes ago, iPhone said:

That’s what yous get for running your mouth off, hated!

your players and managers always have a target on their back every time they take to the field. 

It was the same when Whitletts beat us 6-1 first game of season in adl a few years ago but guess what the players went 23 unbeaten with everyone desperate to beat them 

We have the players and the ability and  it’s been a tricky few weeks but we will be fine 

35 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It was the same when Whitletts beat us 6-1 first game of season in adl a few years ago but guess what the players went 23 unbeaten with everyone desperate to beat them 

We have the players and the ability and  it’s been a tricky few weeks but we will be fine 

With that team, history ain’t repeating itself!

Apart from everyone desperate to beat yous.

your players and managers always have a target on their back every time they take to the field. 

If players raise their game because a guy shouts his mouth off on P&B then they need to have a good look at themselves, they are a disgrace to the sport if they don't give the same effort & commitment in every game

3 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:
1 hour ago, iPhone said:

If players raise their game because a guy shouts his mouth off on P&B then they need to have a good look at themselves, they are a disgrace to the sport if they don't give the same effort & commitment in every game

They maybe don’t raise their game but they certainly want to beat yous or see yous get beat by others.

They maybe don’t raise their game but they certainly want to beat yous or see yous get beat by others.
Doesn't matter where, when or who we play, I want to win no matter what, not really bothered about anyone else's results apart from if it directly affects us towards the end of season

What? You do realise that at almost every level of football players and managers use the opinions of other teams to motivate themselves. Social media these days will be the modern equivalent of a manager putting a newspaper headline on a dressing room wall.

I don’t think players will consciously be thinking of Darvel Legend mid-game but I wouldn’t be surprised if managers/players have discussions in training etc making reference to “these guys think they are big shots and we are shite, go and show them”

I’m not referring to Darvel here I think it’ll happen all over the place*.

*not been in a dressing room at level in my life other than pub league.

What? You do realise that at almost every level of football players and managers use the opinions of other teams to motivate themselves. Social media these days will be the modern equivalent of a manager putting a newspaper headline on a dressing room wall.

I don’t think players will consciously be thinking of Darvel Legend mid-game but I wouldn’t be surprised if managers/players have discussions in training etc making reference to “these guys think they are big shots and we are shite, go and show them”

I’m not referring to Darvel here I think it’ll happen all over the place*.

*not been in a dressing room at level in my life other than pub league.
I agree with that it happens all over the game, I've witnessed it myself in dressing rooms but this is just my personal opinion, players shouldn't need that type of motivation, it should be there anyway