Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

On 12/08/2018 at 12:45, Darvel legend said:

Aye it is becoming a crisis I can’t argue with that but we can’t go from playing talbot off the park and running hurlford close to being a bad team in 2 weeks 

we should have beat Rossvale and st rochs defended great against us which was obviously a fluke as they have shipped 12 in their other 2 games but yesterday was simply no good enough 

benburb streets ahead all over the park and that is worrying 

I still think we will go  up so all this talk about relegation is just fucking stupid but this league won’t be as competitive as last season with teams beating each other and we need to start winning games now 

and as for guys here for cash and nothing else that’s just plain stupidity these guys have all had successful careers and are winners but this game is about 3 things ability attitude and confidence and right now the last of these 3 are lacking in our team 

Sweet:thumsup2

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

81 points to play for wee bit early to be writing us off with the players we have 

The last few games you have been on here saying how poor yous have played, that’s with the players yous have. Keeper been man of the match last 2.

1 hour ago, iPhone said:

The last few games you have been on here saying how poor yous have played, that’s with the players yous have. Keeper been man of the match last 2.

Has he ? Was u at st rochs like ? Cause markey could have stood beside u he had f**k all to do but let’s just make things up as we go along 

3 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

Don’t give me it, you’ll be looking to turn them over, far to much quality.

yip but also thought we would have 9 points going down there and we are 8 short of that so until we start winning games i cannot be confident of beating anyone including whitletts 

yip but also thought we would have 9 points going down there and we are 8 short of that so until we start winning games i cannot be confident of beating anyone including whitletts 

Fair point, think I’ll take this game in on Saturday, still fancy Darvel to come good for me.

49 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

Don’t give me it, you’ll be looking to turn them over, far to much quality.

It will be a hard game for both teams. Darvel have had a poor start but have some quality players. Hope they don’t come good this weekend.