Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Stupid team selection in my opinion, clearly trying to fit in all the high earners. No saying there no good but f**k me that's stupid. Difference was seen when wingers came on. Hope the manager gets some balls n no be feart to actually pick a formation and team that gives them a chance to win. Onwards and upwards 

7 minutes ago, DanMan said:

So......   3 games in. Played 3 teams just promoted, 2 at home. Cant beat any of them. Yet spout off Daily on here about How good Darvel are, and how poor the opposition is. Maybe a bit of humility would go down well 

See my post u dick benburb deserved their win 

Rossvale never and st rochs did as they defended well 

how much more do u want 

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

See my post u dick benburb deserved their win 

Rossvale never and st rochs did as they defended well 

how much more do u want 

You know you have lost the arguement when you start to get personal. 3 games against 3 promoted teams ... 1 point..  Enjoy your night  

Got of to a great start today going up 1/0 after 1 minute with a Gregg Vernon header, then never at the races after that Benburb worthy winners and could have been more but some great saves by Davie Markey not good enough on the day and must improve soon

I have just posted on our group chat not good enough we needed experience this season  I agree but the guys who have came in need to have a good look at themselves picking up wages and not delivering imo 

3 promoted teams and got 1 point is laughable and lucky and let's not be kidded the money they are picking up I was expecting more 

I want to go on a rant something needs to change and I don't mean sack the manager he has had a bit of bad luck with a few injuries to important players but other  players the so called experience players need stand up 

5 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

I have just posted on our group chat not good enough we needed experience this season  I agree but the guys who have came in need to have a good look at themselves picking up wages and not delivering imo 

3 promoted teams and got 1 point is laughable and lucky and let's not be kidded the money they are picking up I was expecting more 

I want to go on a rant something needs to change and I don't mean sack the manager he has had a bit of bad luck with a few injuries to important players but other  players the so called experience players need stand up 

Bringing in experienced players is all good and well but are they playing for the club or just happy to be picking up cash if it’s the latter I reckon it’ll be a long hard season for yous, experience is all good and well but hard work is every bit as important mate.

There is no doubt the players we have brought in are quality, anybody who can’t see that is either got another agenda or can’t recognise a decent player. What I will say is they possibly can’t all play together. We also need organisation at the back, I think if one of those players had to move there that could be an answer. Imo we need more energy in the midddle of the park, unfortunately our skipper is injured and we need to look at others in the squad to make up for that. We also need an attaking option from the right. All said and done though one out of nine points is not good enough and the two defeats we were beaten easily. Not a rant just my opinion.

16 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Nothing is done  at pace, everything is pedestrian. Thought the two boys that came on made a difference and I would hope they are starters next week in a must win game or it will be a battle to finish mid table never mind have a shot at promotion. 

These football boots are made for walking... seems an appropriate song after  all....

Tbf to Darvel they do seem to be very unlucky but with the quality they have I’m sure they will change these results soon.

9 minutes ago, iPhone said:

These football boots are made for walking... seems an appropriate song after  all....

Tbf to Darvel they do seem to be very unlucky but with the quality they have I’m sure they will change these results soon.

Can't keep being unlucky played off the park today 3 -2 flattered us if it doesn't change soon relagation might be our problem 

Are You Hurting Coco,Hurting Real Bad? If You Are And I Am Sure You Are,Dont Worry Pal,Always Look on The Bright Side Of Life,:whistle                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Regards BIG SKINNY xx.

58 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

Can't keep being unlucky played off the park today 3 -2 flattered us if it doesn't change soon relagation might be our problem 

Maybe played off the park today but that hasn’t been the case as far as am aware.

7 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Maybe played off the park today but that hasn’t been the case as far as am aware.

Can't make excuses 3 promoted teams 1.point that's all that counts not good enough every one else can dress it up any other way that is it I try to be honest if we are not careful relegation is on our plate I could  rant on 

Edited by jnr supporter