Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

Your suffering from delusions of grandeur m8
Your not very good big physical aggressive yes but I don't see you putting a glove on either glencairn or cumbernauld as they streets ahead of Darvel.
I would suggest being a little bit humble and gracious especially when the teams your shouting about you failed to beat .

21 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Your suffering from delusions of grandeur m8
Your not very good big physical aggressive yes but I don't see you putting a glove on either glencairn or cumbernauld as they streets ahead of Darvel.
I would suggest being a little bit humble and gracious especially when the teams your shouting about you failed to beat .

Look you beat us last night and I’ve said because u defended well u deserved it 

but you have as much chance of finishing above us as I have of being the next prime minister 

Enjoy ur 3 points as you won’t get many 

but you have as much chance of finishing above us as I have of being the next prime minister 
Ah well 1 more win than you have this season enjoy being the best team ever not to win anything

3 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Ah well 1 more win than you have this season enjoy being the best team ever not to win anything

Aye the league medals are handed out in August 

5 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

It seems according to you they are handed out to Darvel before a ball is even kicked and your the greatest junior side ever to grace the game
I love your optimism despite it being massively misplaced

We won’t be far away come may and bookmark this if u want 

9 hours ago, dmkeenan85 said:

Never heard you complaining about Kilwinning choice of music before games Mr.Legend!

Also, if you're going to come on here and make claims that the Candy had the rebs on, I would love to know the songs you heard?

I'm going out on a limb and suggesting that none of them were of the sectarian variety. 

In regards to the fitbaw, as disappointed as you are, its only 2games in, once we get these crazy run of fixtures out the way and can actually do some work on the training ground with all new signings you'll soon fly up the table. 

Dont think I have ever heard the Buffs playing anything  "sectarian" BTW you had some game last night, did like the rest of the team apart from Dylan S getting conned. Not a Troon fan but I will be at Portland on Saturday best of luck

1 hour ago, dreggin said:

Dont think I have ever heard the Buffs playing anything  "sectarian" BTW you had some game last night, did like the rest of the team apart from Dylan S getting conned. Not a Troon fan but I will be at Portland on Saturday best of luck

Heard a few colourful tunes, as you say, not sectarian.

We were outstanding last night to a man, great battling performance and deserved at least a point, 

Pollok on Saturday should be another cracker, top side with brilliant manager. 

Never heard you complaining about Kilwinning choice of music before games Mr.Legend!
Also, if you're going to come on here and make claims that the Candy had the rebs on, I would love to know the songs you heard?
I'm going out on a limb and suggesting that none of them were of the sectarian variety. 
In regards to the fitbaw, as disappointed as you are, its only 2games in, once we get these crazy run of fixtures out the way and can actually do some work on the training ground with all new signings you'll soon fly up the table. 

What music are you referring to? Can’t remember hearing anything contentious played.

Its the players and management i feel sorry for . They must love all the attention this site brings to them .

They go out every game with a target on their back .

To be fair it probably has nothing to do with them either .

This site will make them the most popular team everyone wants to beat .

Great banter though , keep it up .

12 minutes ago, CopaMundials said:

Its the players and management i feel sorry for . They must love all the attention this site brings to them .

They go out every game with a target on their back .

To be fair it probably has nothing to do with them either .

This site will make them the most popular team everyone wants to beat .

Great banter though , keep it up .

It's not the site that causes it..... I think we all know

This is the response that I sent to Darvel Legend last night and he was satisfied ...

"I am the gaffer mate - one of your lads asked if it was appropriate and I apologised if any offence was taken and that it was not intentional - 100% no offence meant and the songs were not offensive - your lads were in good form mate and yous deserved something from the game - all the best"

You would be made more that welcome at the Larkhall game mate along with any Larkie fans.

15 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

3 hours ago, ex-german exile said:
5 hours ago, .Stuart. said:
Imagine being offended by the fields of athenry emoji23.pngobviously a bit too ‘irshy’ for some Darvel lads.

I was in a field in Athenry last week watching some hurling.

That’s a coincidence, I was in a field in Athenry doing some Curling!