Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Ha ha aye hanvey and Cameron were missing but no excuses we brought in Mark and Ernie who are quality players and I think the effort put in on Saturday was a factor but if we want to get promotion we will need to get used to it , Hewitt looks top quality and if we go to 4-4-2 in the league we are in he will cause mayhem 

No excuses but I will mention the players who were missing.

Sounds like an excuse to me.

Brownings Sausage Rolls!! The Black Bull!! The Universal Chinese!! Amanda’s the hairdressers!!

DARVEL LEGEND CAN YOU HEAR ME? DARVEL LEGEND CAN YOU HEAR ME? YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!! YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!!

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Brownings Sausage Rolls!! The Black Bull!! The Universal Chinese!! Amanda’s the hairdressers!!

DARVEL LEGEND CAN YOU HEAR ME? DARVEL LEGEND CAN YOU HEAR ME? YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!! YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!!

That’s actually quite funny , you can come back 

I think before the cup section started darvel would of taken 3 points from 9 against 3 of the strongest sides in Scotland.. Thought glenaftons finishing was top drawer tonight looked a very good outfit. It’s all about Saturday for Darvel and look forward to returning to recreation park to cheer the boys on. Mon the vale 

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Serious stuff starts Saturday and tough opener with a Rossvale side who just won their section with pollok in it , we will need to be at the top of our game and hopefully can get away to a flyer 

Tough match for both sides. Rossvale are a lovely footballing team who if you give to much respect can pass you off the park.  Should be a good match up and it’s really important to both not to lose their first game. I’m going for. 1-1 draw. 

Edited by Viewparker