Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

well thats us been to the scottish cup holders and best junior team in the country and beat them on their own patch , can we now go to arguably the second best team in the country and get a result on their own patch ? big ask but im sure we will be very competitive and a darvel win and talbot beat the glens and we will nearly have qualified just as everyone thought out this section;)

well thats us been to the scottish cup holders and best junior team in the country and beat them on their own patch , can we now go to arguably the second best team in the country and get a result on their own patch ? big ask but im sure we will be very competitive and a darvel win and talbot beat the glens and we will nearly have qualified just as everyone thought out this section[emoji6]

You got beat by the best team in the west end of last season winning a league with afore mentioned talbot n hurlford

Nothing between the 2 teams tonight first half but hurlford deserved their win second half easy the better team and their number 8 ran the show but another great turn out from the darvel fans and we won’t play teams like that every week in our league 

24 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Nothing between the 2 teams tonight first half but hurlford deserved their win second half easy the better team and their number 8 ran the show but another great turn out from the darvel fans and we won’t play teams like that every week in our league 

Thought the hard game on Saturday caught up with us second half taken nothing away from hurlford think the organisers need to look at the fixtures sat mon wed it's the same for all teams but to play 3 premier league teams in that space of time is hard for any team a league below 

Thought the hard game on Saturday caught up with us second half taken nothing away from hurlford think the organisers need to look at the fixtures sat mon wed it's the same for all teams but to play 3 premier league teams in that space of time is hard for any team a league below 
Unfortunately that's the luck of the draw, but I'm happy sitting with 3 points after 2 games with the teams in our section

Iphone played the Scottish champions and Scottish runners up, 3 points from these 2 games not to shabby, next up glenafton who I think won a treble 2 or 3 years ago this has been a rite tuff start and probably not one any other team in Ayrshire would have wanted

1 hour ago, Darvel Dave said:
1 hour ago, jnr supporter said:

Unfortunately that's the luck of the draw, but I'm happy sitting with 3 points after 2 games with the teams in our section

Thought by all the chat you were a premier team,youve spent enough money,

49 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Iphone played the Scottish champions and Scottish runners up, 3 points from these 2 games not to shabby, next up glenafton who I think won a treble 2 or 3 years ago this has been a rite tuff start and probably not one any other team in Ayrshire would have wanted

I doubt there is a tougher group.

tbh picking up any points in this group is an achievement never mind beating talbot in their own backyard.

I hate to admit that though and will probably delete this post.

7 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:
48 minutes ago, mizuno said:
Thought by all the chat you were a premier team,youve spent enough money,

How can we be a premier team if we're playing in the championship smartarse, you tell me how much money we've spent?

Haha, your biting with that comment.

you should go and ask your sugar daddy  if you don’t know how much yous have spent.