Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

8 hours ago, iPhone said:

It obviously isn’t as much as yous pay or they wouldn’t have lost players to you...

Don’t you think yous are over paying.?

U pay what you can afford to pay and the figures bandied about are bullshit but hey ho what people don’t know they just make up 

There is no club going to come out and say what they pay players, for one it’s unprofessional and more importantly it’s confidential . It’s nobody else’s business what someone earns whether your a footballer a gardener or a merchant banker. Teams will pay what they think is the right money to get a job done.

Imo if the money some of the new signings are getting paid or offered is true I think its a bit over the top, but have to agree that if the manager thinks they are worth it and the funds are available then he's entitled to use it if he thinks it will help the team push for promotion or win the league, I've been on a few times disagreeing with some things that have happened at Darvel and understand players frustrations but even a couple of seasons ago there was amateur contracts and professional contracts at the club so there has always been a difference in money so as a player you just have to deal with it

1 hour ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Imo if the money some of the new signings are getting paid or offered is true I think its a bit over the top, but have to agree that if the manager thinks they are worth it and the funds are available then he's entitled to use it if he thinks it will help the team push for promotion or win the league, I've been on a few times disagreeing with some things that have happened at Darvel and understand players frustrations but even a couple of seasons ago there was amateur contracts and professional contracts at the club so there has always been a difference in money so as a player you just have to deal with it

If the rumours are correct and I do believe they are, it’s a lot of money to give a player who must be 35 years of age.

hes a great signing for half the money he’s getting paid but when you think, is he worth £120 a week?

Maybe, but probably not. I think Darvel need to win promotion if paying those sort of wages or manager will go as he must be held responsible for these decisions.

4 minutes ago, iPhone said:

If the rumours are correct and I do believe they are, it’s a lot of money to give a player who must be 35 years of age.

hes a great signing for half the money he’s getting paid but when you think, is he worth £120 a week?

Maybe, but probably not. I think Darvel need to win promotion if paying those sort of wages or manager will go as he must be held responsible for these decisions.

Can't disagree with that 

I think it was time to clear a few things, regarding the rubbish that has been discussed on the forum regarding myself.

In over 17 years in the juniors, I have never experienced anything like I have since Monday. Lies about the money I will receive from Darvel. Withheld numbers foning me when I’m at home with my family, calling me money grabbing pr***, auld bast***. You get the picture. I think that’s over stepping the mark.

The money that is getting discussed on here was put on girvans what app as a wind up from another player. Hours later it’s on pnb. The money is laughable as who in their right mind would pay that for a guy that is 34. 

To clear a few other things up, I am not Ayr Victoria or Copa football boots!!

I just hope people move on and we all can enjoy the fourth-coming season which is just round the corner. As I love my football and the juniors.

I wish all junior clubs well for the season ahead. Especially Darvel. 

This is my first and last post. Cheers 

I think it was time to clear a few things, regarding the rubbish that has been discussed on the forum regarding myself.
In over 17 years in the juniors, I have never experienced anything like I have since Monday. Lies about the money I will receive from Darvel. Withheld numbers foning me when I’m at home with my family, calling me money grabbing pr***, auld bast***. You get the picture. I think that’s over stepping the mark.
The money that is getting discussed on here was put on girvans what app as a wind up from another player. Hours later it’s on pnb. The money is laughable as who in their right mind would pay that for a guy that is 34. 
I just hope people move on and we all can enjoy the fourth-coming season which is just round the corner. As I love my football and the juniors.

You know who ur supposed team mate is who was on giving you a pounding on here earlier in the week mate? Must make for a fun dressing room atmosphere.[emoji2] fair play for coming on and not hiding behind fake names. All the best for new season.

58 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Read cammys post ur wrong again 

end of debate 

Really don’t think it matters from managers point of view if he paid £50 or £500 if he doesn’t succeed he’ll pay the price. Should you think you’re worth more than your currently paid go prove it.

i struggle to see the problem with a team trying to improve both on and off the park

thats my tuppence worth on something that’s already had too much exposure 

6 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

You know who ur supposed team mate is who was on giving you a pounding on here earlier in the week mate? Must make for a fun dressing room atmosphere.emoji2.png fair play for coming on and not hiding behind fake names. All the best for new season.

Safe to say that came from Someone at girvan 

21 minutes ago, PaulCam02 said:

Well said Paul. Scandalous that a player has to come on here and make a statement like that. Some people need to have a look at themselves.