Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

10 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

I actually think the darvel goalie the now is better than semple. Ayrshireman looks like he is from another club trying to create issues within the darvel dressing room. I wish darvel all the best always did enjoy going to watch them when I was staying up that way. 

So what they are splashing the cash other clubs have been doing it for years. The reality is money gets u good players. Good players wins u leagues and promotions fact. 

Everything about ur post mate is 100% spot on 

markey is class and we are an  ambitious club 

and if we fall on our faces so be it but it wont be for the lack of trying 

80 advertising boards around the park 

succsssful £10pm lottery started 

these things don’t happen themselves 

and we have signed top players 

I feel sorry for Darvel in this situation, we had the same trouble at Girvan last month, but as I said at the the time about the club needing to change personal, the problem seems to have moved from us to Darvel, as 2 posters that are ex Girvan players are both posting.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Everything about ur post mate is 100% spot on 

markey is class and we are an  ambitious club 

and if we fall on our faces so be it but it wont be for the lack of trying 

80 advertising boards around the park 

succsssful £10pm lottery started 

these things don’t happen themselves 

and we have signed top players 

Correct mate. The committee are working hard which gives the management greater resources to use. I wish all the team committee and fans the best for the season ahead. 

Good luck to all at Darvel . Good to see them speculating with some very good signings. The best performance I saw last season was them when they battered us 4 0 . Good club and nice people . All the best.

2 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

Good luck to all at Darvel . Good to see them speculating with some very good signings. The best performance I saw last season was them when they battered us 4 0 . Good club and nice people . All the best.

And good luck in premiership pal 

Darvel started last season on fire, I remember them being 4-1 up at half time at our place in game 2. I'm not sure where it went wrong for them to slip down to ultimately finish 9th, but they weren't the same team when we went down to Darvel and won in mid March. They seem to be investing in their squad quite heavily so I do expect them to be a promotion contender, despite DL's reverse psychology attempts. [emoji846]

I can understand the frustrations of the original players when they see new players coming in on more money but some of them have been there and done it and that is what we were lacking last season and is also why they command a higher fee. seeing games out etc,

depends on the aspirations of the current players some might be jealous others might look at it positively and see the growth of the club and a potential promotion campaign. if we never added to the squad from last year there would not be half as much buzz about the place

23 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

The money we have   given new players we should be looking at winning the league never mind a promotion campaign

Spending a bit of money does not guarantee success & to start saying at this stage of the season about winning the league is just daft

promotion next year after finishing 9th season before would b solid progress. easier said than done

1 hour ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

The money we have   given new players we should be looking at winning the league never mind a promotion campaign

if I was a current player id look at these new boys coming in on higher fees and see it as a plus that the club has extra cash and work hard all season to demand a higher next contract

Darvel seemed to have assembled a very good squad and there seems a bit of sour grapes on here about how much (or how little ) they are being paid .Things seem to be on the up off the park too with sponsorship and there new prize draw .Looks like a club going places to me and I would expect them to be challenging for the league this season 

Darvel seemed to have assembled a very good squad and there seems a bit of sour grapes on here about how much (or how little ) they are being paid .Things seem to be on the up off the park too with sponsorship and there new prize draw .Looks like a club going places to me and I would expect them to be challenging for the league this season 
Beaten is the right name and the way to go.

2 hours ago, Bheaten Castard said:

Therein lies the problem for a lot of posters 

they just don’t like it 

6 hours ago, wylieboy said:

Ayrshireman54 how much money are you giving players at girvan

It obviously isn’t as much as yous pay or they wouldn’t have lost players to you...

Don’t you think yous are over paying.?

Edited by iPhone