Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

15 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Heard a few things bout money getting offered to some players to sign for darvel f**k me a was shocked especially for the players that were getting offered. Should be increasing the boys wages that have been there and are consistent instead of trying to lure average players in. Aw the same a hope it's a good season ❤

From a supporters point of view no matter what team you support you want to see your team progressing. To do that at any level you have to bring in potentially better players in the managers eyes and that in turn probably means you will pay more money. Looks like so far we have brought in 2 experienced players and 2 younger guys, the boy from shettleston was impressive when he played against us and probably gave Walshy more trouble than most last year. You know you are always welcome at recreation park Kp.

1 minute ago, Ceejayar said:

From a supporters point of view no matter what team you support you want to see your team progressing. To do that at any level you have to bring in potentially better players in the managers eyes and that in turn probably means you will pay more money. Looks like so far we have brought in 2 experienced players and 2 younger guys, the boy from shettleston was impressive when he played against us and probably gave Walshy more trouble than most last year. You know you are always welcome at recreation park Kp.

Totally agree am just saying my opinion n a wouldn't say even though the players r good that any of them r better than the current squad and when they see the money being offered it can cause a bad feeling in the dressing room. Understand paying good money for top junior players and am sure the current squad would be fine with that but not when it's players they feel is the same level and getting more. Harmony within a team gets u far. Aww al be up 100% never got a chance last year one thing is for certain I'll be in the railway in the next few weeks steaming haha

1 hour ago, NewMan87 said:

Heard a few things bout money getting offered to some players to sign for darvel f**k me a was shocked especially for the players that were getting offered. Should be increasing the boys wages that have been there and are consistent instead of trying to lure average players in. Aw the same a hope it's a good season ❤

Thats The New Darvel Pal,Not A Patch On The Old One,But Just Like You A Hope its a Good Season.

39 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Totally agree am just saying my opinion n a wouldn't say even though the players r good that any of them r better than the current squad and when they see the money being offered it can cause a bad feeling in the dressing room. Understand paying good money for top junior players and am sure the current squad would be fine with that but not when it's players they feel is the same level and getting more. Harmony within a team gets u far. Aww al be up 100% never got a chance last year one thing is for certain I'll be in the railway in the next few weeks steaming haha

I don’t know a team that pay their players all the same money pal and the boys that are here at the moment have all got another 12 months of their contracts left which they were happy to sign  , I would imagine if they play consistently well from now till January their will be talks about improving their contracts 

16 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

I don’t know a team that pay their players all the same money pal and the boys that are here at the moment have all got another 12 months of their contracts left which they were happy to sign  , I would imagine if they play consistently well from now till January their will be talks about improving their contracts 

Aye they will be coz I've offered my services as an agent to them 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Gentles said:

Have all the darvel fans returned their brand new and shiny scarves from the west of scotland cup semi final  for a full refund yet after the one night stand at bellsdale park? 

Just as well we were there 

potful support u have 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Gentles said:

Have all the darvel fans returned their brand new and shiny scarves from the west of scotland cup semi final  for a full refund yet after the one night stand at bellsdale park? 

Welcome to the Darvel thread Jimmy. Looks like it’s going to be all about the vale again this season on p&b. Might need the scarves again this season:whistle