Darvel Juniors 2018/19

Darvel legend

12 minutes ago, glensmad said:
14 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
The very man 

He scored a good goal against us, but 'Town only scored 19 league goals in their 26 games last season.

And that was hardly down to him but we rate him and that’s all that matters , and his game is not all about scoring goals , he holds the ball up really well 

And that was hardly down to him but we rate him and that’s all that matters , and his game is not all about scoring goals , he holds the ball up really well 
Yes he's a decent big player, took his goal very well against us.

Signing players from relegated clubs must be the norm at Darvel these days. Shettleston, Girvan, Maryhill and Arthurlie next probably.

Win the league, you say sir? Don’t make me laugh[emoji23]

Mon the Victoria!

Lol whit a quote from a club who ditched loyal junior players in favour of bringing in Amateurs to win a play off, holy Christ

Lol whit a quote from a club who ditched loyal junior players in favour of bringing in Amateurs to win a play off, holy Christ

Many accounts is this now Jason??

6 hours ago, Appraisal said:

I wonder will those same players still be there at the start of this season or did they just get a pay for two games? 

7 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Signing players from relegated clubs must be the norm at Darvel these days. Shettleston, Girvan, Maryhill and Arthurlie next probably.

Win the league, you say sir? Don’t make me laughemoji23.png

Mon the Victoria!

Aye and if u diddies have any half decent players we might be interested in one or two of them when u go down this season and wee secret some of these relegated clubs have good players , it’s just having the savvie to note them throughout a season 

7 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Win the league, you say sir? Don’t make me laughemoji23.png

Mon the Victoria!

Unless I’ve missed something who have we signed from girvan pea brain ? 

11 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Unless I’ve missed something who have we signed from girvan pea brain ? 

Maybe not signed them yet but yous are trying to pea brain, looks like you are missing something.

The Girvan thread says 5, can’t see them all going.

TT says 5 - Cameron’s, Reilly, Reid n Mossie. Oor TT is very friendly with certain connections at Girvan so he will have the correct info sir. He talks about Girvan more than us, some fan he is sir.

45 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

TT says 5 - Cameron’s, Reilly, Reid n Mossie. Oor TT is very friendly with certain connections at Girvan so he will have the correct info sir. He talks about Girvan more than us, some fan he is sir.

Well if TT knows so much about Girvan then he can confirm that Michael Mossie has resigned with Girvan & is not on his way to Darvel?

2 hours ago, The chassis said:

Is that john waites boy who played with ayr? 

Yes it is. Comfortable on the ball and a threat going forward, possibly a bit lightweight at this stage of his development but he’s just a boy. Heard Troon offered him silly money.