Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
holmparkheroes

Clydebank F.C. 2018/19

Recommended Posts

This guy makes a complete arse of himself everytime he switches his account back to public

sjfa.JPG

Edited by Ginaro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Where are Yoker going to be playing ?

Think I read somewhere, that an announcement was imminent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ginaro said:

This guy makes a complete arse of himself everytime he switches his account back to public

sjfa.JPG

Whoever runs that Twitter is a total moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The madness is only in having that as the only viable way back into the senior grade, because the west region can't join as the west feeder to the LL for as long as certain vested interests insist on keeping the SJFA intact even after pyramid entry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

The madness is only in having that as the only viable way back into the senior grade, because the west region can't join as the west feeder to the LL for as long as certain vested interests insist on keeping the SJFA intact even after pyramid entry.

I am afraid you had a crack at the seniors! You similar to other teams have seen the crowds dwindle! Do not think that that the EOS league will see them flood back! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Whoever runs that Twitter is a total moron.

It's that idiot Robroyguy that used to post here before going in the huff.

He blocks everyone that's not a big joonyur fan.

He is a twat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's that idiot Robroyguy that used to post here before going in the huff.
He blocks everyone that's not a big joonyur fan.
He is a twat.
Oh christ not him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

It's that idiot Robroyguy that used to post here before going in the huff.

He blocks everyone that's not a big joonyur fan.

He is a twat.

I accused RRG of being behind the account, he then PMed me on Twitter to deny, saying "it used to be him"... I, alongside the Largs Thistle account, was immedately blocked.

Edited by Sunrise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sunrise said:

I accused RRG of being behind the account, he then PMed me on Twitter to deny, saying "it used to be him"... I, alongside the Largs Thistle account, was immedately blocked.

I'm banned too, he gave me abuse and when it was pointed out too me I had a look but was blocked.

A man child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I'm banned too, he gave me abuse and when it was pointed out too me I had a look but was blocked.

A man child.

I'm blocked as well, I think I mentioned Pyramid once to him and that was that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I for one am utterly shocked you mentioned the pyramid Burnie Man?

I throw it in now and again :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tynierose said:

It's that idiot Robroyguy that used to post here before going in the huff.

He blocks everyone that's not a big joonyur fan.

He is a twat.

He was slagging off the EoS elsewhere recently over some photos I'd taken of a new ground as he claimed there were no fans at the game.

That I'd taken the photos before the game started when it was pishing it down and everyone was still in their cars or hospitality seemed to pass him by.

Edited by drs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Seaside Sam said:

I am afraid you had a crack at the seniors! You similar to other teams have seen the crowds dwindle! Do not think that that the EOS league will see them flood back! 

Noone ever said at any club their would be huge increases in attendances. Our average went up slightly and that's the best that would happen to anyone.

 

Other than better organised games like our games vs linlithgow being played on Saturdays meant bigger crowas than when they were played midweek in juniors 415 at carmuirs 600 at prestonfield. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...