Clydebank F.C. 2018/19

holmparkheroes

Auchinleck Talbot founded in 1909?? 
“Talbot folded in 1916 due to financial problems.”
“In the 1928–29 season however, the club were forced into abeyance due to financial difficulties.”

So what youre saying is Clydebank were bought out by a higher offer but Talbot fans let their club die twice? Shocking if true.

25 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

This is the same talbot that had to borrow strips, balls and nets from other local teams back in the 60s because of hardship so I don’t think yous are really in the position to talk about any clubs past troubles.

Which is why it's all nonsense to look back and  bring past issues up. Clydebank and Talbot are both currently Junior football clubs so they are the same.....except Talbot are just much better at it than Clydebank!

Edited by jimbaxters

This is the same talbot that had to borrow strips, balls and nets from other local teams back in the 60s because of hardship so I don’t think yous are really in the position to talk about any clubs past troubles.

I'm not on about their past troubles, All I've said is that they used to ply their trade in Lanarkshire using a different name.

Just ignore this idiot maybe he will go away and find someone to talk to about his own team 
Sorry you find your own clubs history so agonising. Personally I would have used it as a base to move on to brighter and better things. Embrace your history, its makes you the team that you are. [emoji4][emoji106]

Not that you would know never been to a game [emoji6]
Its quite difficult to get to watch Talbot on a regular basis when you stay in Qatar...
To be fair to JB he was at the Talbot v Lochee 2nd leg.

4 hours ago, Zicco said:

Not that you would know never been to a game emoji6.png

3 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

From the comfort of his armchair emoji16.png

3 hours ago, Zicco said:

It’s a good job he’s got Talbot TV emoji16.png

2 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Always a plus lol

Bill & Ted fist bumpin' there.