Clydebank F.C. 2018/19

holmparkheroes

56 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

The madness is only in having that as the only viable way back into the senior grade, because the west region can't join as the west feeder to the LL for as long as certain vested interests insist on keeping the SJFA intact even after pyramid entry.

I am afraid you had a crack at the seniors! You similar to other teams have seen the crowds dwindle! Do not think that that the EOS league will see them flood back! 

35 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

It's that idiot Robroyguy that used to post here before going in the huff.

He blocks everyone that's not a big joonyur fan.

He is a twat.

I accused RRG of being behind the account, he then PMed me on Twitter to deny, saying "it used to be him"... I, alongside the Largs Thistle account, was immedately blocked.

Edited by Sunrise

15 hours ago, Tynierose said:

It's that idiot Robroyguy that used to post here before going in the huff.

He blocks everyone that's not a big joonyur fan.

He is a twat.

He was slagging off the EoS elsewhere recently over some photos I'd taken of a new ground as he claimed there were no fans at the game.

That I'd taken the photos before the game started when it was pishing it down and everyone was still in their cars or hospitality seemed to pass him by.

Edited by drs

15 hours ago, Seaside Sam said:

I am afraid you had a crack at the seniors! You similar to other teams have seen the crowds dwindle! Do not think that that the EOS league will see them flood back! 

Noone ever said at any club their would be huge increases in attendances. Our average went up slightly and that's the best that would happen to anyone.

Other than better organised games like our games vs linlithgow being played on Saturdays meant bigger crowas than when they were played midweek in juniors 415 at carmuirs 600 at prestonfield. 

• 2 weeks later...