• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
1874_MTL

Arthurlie 18/19 season.

On 07/07/2018 at 09:59, iaind said:

I thought he was a centre mid when he came, he should get a fair chance with the new manager.

Hal is a right back and a really good player and a better person . The year we won the central 1st he was a machine all season. He fell out of the team last season and wanted to play more that’s why he left we wanted to keep him . He will100% be a good player for you guys this season 

Hal is a right back and a really good player and a better person . The year we won the central 1st he was a machine all season. He fell out of the team last season and wanted to play more that’s why he left we wanted to keep him . He will100% be a good player for you guys this season 

Looked frustrated last season, I think he can be a big player for us.

This thread is a hoot . Started with criticism  over the few remaining players, one of which came on and said his piece , now its descended into how great the said player really is and its all good all of a sudden,lol. What a bunch of sheep 

This thread is a hoot . Started with criticism  over the few remaining players, one of which came on and said his piece , now its descended into how great the said player really is and its all good all of a sudden,lol. What a bunch of sheep 

Just trying to show our team a bit of support after a bad season, what’s the point of being negative?

onto yesterday it was a good display by the team and the trialist who came in will be hoping for myself this season is just to aim for the top 8 this year just to get our wits about the league then push onto promotion the following season 

Andy Barrowman signing then?

12 minutes ago, drs said:

Andy Barrowman signing then?

not confirmed yet several trialists on display yesterday

CHANGE OF OPPOSITION AND KICK OFF TIME FOR SATURDAY'S FRIENDLY AT DUNTERLIE

Arthurlie U21s will now provide the opposition for the first team, in this Saturday's friendly match at Dunterlie Park.
The kick off time has also been brought forward by one hour - to 1.30pm.
This follows Jeanfield's forced cancellation of their trip earlier today, due to issues with booking a bus.

Arthurlie v Arthurlie U21s
Saturday 21st July 2018
Ko-1.30pm
Dunterlie Park, Barrhead

#MONTHELIE

What do you guys think of the new signings Reynolds (right back) Mushet ( centre half) Nicol ( left back ) pain ( right mid ) all played in the first friendly?

What do you guys think of the new signings Reynolds (right back) Mushet ( centre half) Nicol ( left back ) pain ( right mid ) all played in the first friendly?

Mushett and Reynolds looked solid and Payne was lively and I think set up the first goal.

Mushett and Reynolds looked solid and Payne was lively and I think set up the first goal.

I thought that myself, what of the boy Nicol who started left back? Looks a very good player in my opinion

I thought that myself, what of the boy Nicol who started left back? Looks a very good player in my opinion

Aye great left foot, heard all the rumours about him so not sure what will happen.

Heard he’s getting a 6 month ban

Heard that myself, how do you think he will do at athurlie when he’s back from his ban?

Top quality m8 think he will be a big asset to the LIE hopefully get along to c him play although think the lad Reynolds will struggle to keep the ball in the park at that tight ground 

Top quality m8 think he will be a big asset to the LIE hopefully get along to c him play although think the lad Reynolds will struggle to keep the ball in the park at that tight ground 

Seen him at larkhall a few times got a big a pace but struggles to direct his passes, shame the LIE can’t get his brother on loan

16 minutes ago, Hunter6 said:

What should we be looking to achieve this year? 

Pure and simple, like I would imagine every other team is aspiring to. one of the promotion places.